Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2022 9:51:34 PM EDT
My new T1X was delivered with a cracked stock.

Since they are not available anywhere else I'm going to accept it as is and look for a replacement stock.

I have spent way too much money on scopes, rails, rings and magazines to start over.

In order to widen my chances of finding a stock, is a .17 stock dimensionally identical to a .22 stock?

I want to shoot NRL22 Base and need a factory stock.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can look for a stock?
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob01:
Why not contact the company and tell them of the issue and see if they will replace the stock. That’s what I would do.
View Quote

That's an idea, although it did come from Cabela's. I'll talk to them tomorrow and see what happens.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By hummerbk:

That's an idea, although it did come from Cabela's. I'll talk to them tomorrow and see what happens.
View Quote

Who cares where it came from...contact Tikka and they will replace the stock.  It's not difficult.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 4:56:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hummerbk] [#4]
Originally Posted By AT-ST83:

Who cares where it came from...contact Tikka and they will replace the stock.  It's not difficult.
View Quote

At first I was going to ignore this.

There is not a single available T1X  stock at Beretta due to Covid.

There are no expected delivery's from Finland. Beretta offered to try and repair my stock under warranty but I did not want to send it to them and wait, possibly months.

That being said, Cabela's was my best chance to get a new stock.

They paid for a new take off on Gunbroker.

Occam's razor does not always apply.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I would of seen this sooner. I put my t1x in a krg stock and have a factory stock that has been sitting in the corner for a year.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BEAST556:
I wish I would of seen this sooner. I put my t1x in a krg stock and have a factory stock that has been sitting in the corner for a year.
View Quote

Me too! If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top