Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2021 10:33:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TROB]
$0.25/rd after 10% buyer premium + 6%tx.  yowza

9mm WWB 50rds, going for $50++ .  If I were the auction company, I'd invest in ammo.
Someone bought 300rds of the oldest 300wm empty brass from random mixed up ammo for $240.  CRAZY.  I'm going to go scrounge through all my crap and sell some garbage for gold prices.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I stopped in a gun shop near me to check it out for the first time after moving back to the lake area, and they have some guns but the ammo pickings were very slim. Ammo was limited to one box per caliber per customer.  The 9mm and some other rounds were kept behind the counter, though I didn't see what the price was.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I sure miss the days when I used to pick up a bulk box of 22s at Walmart any day of the week for $20 or so. I still have some, but wish I bought a LOT more back then.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ARgonot:
I sure miss the days when I used to pick up a bulk box of 22s at Walmart any day of the week for $20 $7.97 or so. I still have some, but wish I bought a LOT more back then.
View Quote

FIFM.  I still have a couple Fed bulk packs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top