Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:12:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh]
I'm considering building a platform to shoot from my SUV roof. Reason being, where I'm shooting, laying on the ground may not allow me to see my target so I need options.

Is it a waste of time due to vehicle movement? I suppose it really depends on wind but.....

It would be a simple low cost($200 max) non permanent setup so if it didn't work oh well.

Anyone done this, got pics, how'd it work?

UPDATE
-----------------------------------------------------
I think I am done with it other than sealing or painting.

Won't be able to actually shoot from it for a while, not sure I want to set it up at my local range. They are pretty easy going but....

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#1]
What vehicle?  
Expect to scratch the heck out of your paint and possible dent your roof from your weight.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I have shot off the deck of our hunting buggies with no issue..I stood next to the deck with the rifle on it bipod and bag in back..no issue out past 500 yards..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 8:20:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By drobs:
What vehicle?  
Expect to scratch the heck out of your paint and possible dent your roof from your weight.
View Quote
Xterra, it has a roof rack, just basically have to mount a 4'x8' sheet of plywood to it(slightly more involved than that).
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:
I have shot off the deck of our hunting buggies with no issue..I stood next to the deck with the rifle on it bipod and bag in back..no issue out past 500 yards..

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/404934/fullsizeoutput_444-626975.JPG
View Quote
I'm thinking 7 feet up on a big solid vehicle(like a sail) may have quite a bit more movement.....of course if the wind is blowing the vehicle around I probably won't have much luck shooting.

Could place two scissor jacks(small and I already have them) under each side of the frame I suppose.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 9:16:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bearcat24] [#5]
Get a 3/4 ton truck with a large bed to shoot from the back of bed. Or, check out some 4x4 forums to get an idea on some of the roof racks jeeps and other vehicles use. You will probably have to switch out your bumpers to do it right though. Or, get a portable deer stand to bring with to shoot. You won’t have to extend it all the way up. What kind of suv do you have? $200 bucks won’t get you much.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Rob01:
Could always lay the rear seats down and shoot out the back. I have done that with my Xterra.
View Quote
It will be pretty loaded with shooting/vacation crap that I won't want to unload and I'm not sure that will get me high enough.

I have been out there before but with a 2wd Grand Cherokee rental so I couldn't really get to where I wanted. I had to buy a decent 4wd for this time around and want to be ready.

Get up above the brush, cacti and desert creatures lol.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Bearcat24:
Get a 3/4 ton truck with a large bed to shoot from the back of bed. Or, check out some 4x4 forums to get an idea on some of the roof racks jeeps and other vehicles use. You will probably have to switch out your bumpers to do it right though. Or, get a portable deer stand to bring with to shoot. You won't have to extend it all the way up. What kind of suv do you have? $200 bucks won't get you much.
View Quote
I already have a vehicle(Xterra) with a rack. All I should need to do is add a sheet of plywood.

$40-60 plywood
$55 hardware to mount it to the rack rails
$30 for metal angle to extend the length to ~8' while prone.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 12:43:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By popnfresh:

View Quote
I was going to say just climb a tree and shoot from there... But I guess you should climb a cactus instead seriously though if you can shoot out of the vehicle or off the hood it's no less stable to shoot off the roof rack.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 1:26:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#10]
Well I ordered the mounts(vibration damping U-bolts) from McMaster-Carr for $50+ so I guess I'm going to find out how it works.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Well I ordered the mounts(vibration damping U-bolts) from McMaster-Carr for $50+ so I guess I'm going to find out how it works.
View Quote
The thread won't be complete until you post a range report that includes photos of the "rig"...  
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#14]
It would be safer than shooting over your roof...

Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:28:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKSnowRider] [#15]
I'm thinking 7 feet up on a big solid vehicle(like a sail) may have quite a bit more movement.....of course if the wind is blowing the vehicle around I probably won't have much luck shooting.

Could place two scissor jacks(small and I already have them) under each side of the frame I suppose.
View Quote
Those decks are almost 5 foot off the ground...... these are buggies, but with that said I have stood on the deck and shot off the roof off one(8 foot) years ago to take a caribou, no issue as long as you are still, no one else is touching the vehicle and there is not a heavy wind that buffers the body around...In both cases I was standing behind the gun versus being proned out..still don't think its will be an issue...

OP throw your rifle up there and climb up there and prone out..you should know pretty quickly if it is stable enough to meet your needs...
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
This is precisely the reason I got a tripod instead of a bipod. Also, way more versatile when it comes to other shooting positions.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:25:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#17]
Got a sheet of 3/4" pressure treated plywood, damn thing must weigh 100lbs. Might regret that as I have to get it up on the roof by myself. Hopefully it gets lighter when it dries out.

May do 3 sections, the main to support my body then a removable section to support the rifle and a removable section for my knees to feet(so I can still access the wet box).

Made a blueprint to work off.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#18]
For ideas you could look into the high rack/top drive hunting rigs they use in South Texas. Sounds like you're basically wanting just the "floor" of one of those setups with no seats or rails. Your idea for some stabilizer jacks sounds like it could help for longer range shooting or if the wind starts to shake the xterra at all. Good luck with your project. I've contemplated getting a cheapo Jeep Cherokee to build a small top drive rig for NV hog hunting. That would be fun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I think your going to get a lot of flex out a sheet of 3/4" ply. If it were me, I'd build a frame from 2x4's and lay a sheet of 3/8" ply on top. It might be somewhat lighter and a lot more ridged.

Do you need it 48" wide or can it be somewhat narrower like 36"? Throw a padded shooting mat on top of it the same size to make it more comfortable.

You can make it in 3 sections and use strap hinges on top to connect them. When traveling, flip the ends up on top of the center piece.

Something like this:

I've made platforms like this to hold large expensive laboratory equipment in the back of a van and it folded up so it could be shipped.

Just a thought....
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#20]
I think it can work. I think the scissor jacks would be a must. Maybe 4 of them. Framing and mounting looks difficult. The weight with you, your stuff, and the assembled device might be more than the luggage rack mount can handle.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 6:19:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rob01] [#21]
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 6:45:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#22]
Originally Posted By Blowout:
I think your going to get a lot of flex out a sheet of 3/4" ply. If it were me, I'd build a frame from 2x4's and lay a sheet of 3/8" ply on top. It might be somewhat lighter and a lot more ridged.

Do you need it 48" wide or can it be somewhat narrower like 36"? Throw a padded shooting mat on top of it the same size to make it more comfortable.

You can make it in 3 sections and use strap hinges on top to connect them. When traveling, flip the ends up on top of the center piece.

Something like this:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/931/28934018347_c2dd1e90b7_o.jpg

I've made platforms like this to hold large expensive laboratory equipment in the back of a van and it folded up so it could be shipped.

Just a thought....
View Quote
The Xterra rack tubes are 36" apart and there are two cross bars that can help support the middle. I don't think there will be much flex with that short span.

It can't really be too thick with a frame because it won't fit in my garage, if I extend the frame down then it will interfere with the back door going up. That would mean the whole thing would have to move to the front of the vehicle but I want to keep my torso(weight) over the rack area.  I need it to be thin and low....and very simple, this won't be used often.

I am screwing 1" square aluminum down each side the full 8' and probably two at the 4' widths.

I was going to just hinge the section(s) but then all the weight is still attached for putting it up there.
It really isn't necessary to have the section(s) attached, gravity is enough really. I will just lay it/ them on the square tubing and drop in a couple bolts to keep it/them from sliding off. I'll bolt it down to the main section when traveling.

My shooting mat is 36" wide and I use all of it. I wouldn't want to go any narrower than 48" what with the Labradar, kestrel, phone, range finder, spotting scope, ammo etc.. plus I need something to lean the ladder on other than the paint.

I'm going as simple as possible to start then add to it if I have to.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By zach_:
I think it can work. I think the scissor jacks would be a must. Maybe 4 of them. Framing and mounting looks difficult. The weight with you, your stuff, and the assembled device might be more than the luggage rack mount can handle.
View Quote
People put tents up there, this one is 150lbs then add a couple people... my platform should be about 100lbs max...I hope.

This is basically what I am going to have minus everything above the top of the ladder lol
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Never off of an Xterra but I would think it'd be fine. Friend of mine had an H2 Hummer several years ago and had a really nice roof rack on it the length of the top. We could both prone out up top and shoot, even had a nice little rail around the edge you could load your bipod off of. It helped on a power line we shot at that had several rolling hills in it. Getting on the roof would let us get out from 700 yds to 1,150yds just by climbing up on the roof. Post it up when you get it finished OP.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 1:30:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blowout] [#25]
I was thinking about the edges flexing and flex over the length. The aluminum tube should definitely help with that.

I have a large rack on a 4runner and find the rear hatch doesn't allow for much overhang of cargo to the rear. Yours doesn't have an air deflector so hopefully is won't interfere as much.   We have to load everything to the front of the truck to keep the rear accessible.

Maybe find some round steel tubing to slip in the square aluminum tube to allow you to extend some plywood further to the rear. It will only have the weight of the rifle and maybe the Labradar on it. The round tube could be screwed to the plywood and the piece removed when traveling. Just can't open the rear hatch all the way when it's attached.

Here is our rig heading out for a long weekend of shooting with everything but the kitchen sink... lol  
The rack is 6'x4' and the 2x4 shown is 10'. The rack is rated for 600lbs static weight, 300lbs when moving.

Wind really catches plywood when it's strapped to the top on the highway, but your probably already aware of that and why your making it in 3 pieces.

Interested to see how it comes together and how it functions for you!
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 7:22:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#26]
Originally Posted By Blowout:
I was thinking about the edges flexing and flex over the length. The aluminum tube should definitely help with that.

I have a large rack on a 4runner and find the rear hatch doesn't allow for much overhang of cargo to the rear. Yours doesn't have an air deflector so hopefully is won't interfere as much.   We have to load everything to the front of the truck to keep the rear accessible.

Maybe find some round steel tubing to slip in the square aluminum tube to allow you to extend some plywood further to the rear. It will only have the weight of the rifle and maybe the Labradar on it. The round tube could be screwed to the plywood and the piece removed when traveling. Just can't open the rear hatch all the way when it's attached.

Here is our rig heading out for a long weekend of shooting with everything but the kitchen sink... lol  
The rack is 6'x4' and the 2x4 shown is 10'. The rack is rated for 600lbs static weight, 300lbs when moving.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2864/9445898986_0029dee0fb_c.jpg

Wind really catches plywood when it's strapped to the top on the highway, but your probably already aware of that and why your making it in 3 pieces.

Interested to see how it comes together and how it functions for you!
View Quote
I don't plan on putting much up there for traveling like you have there. My target stand(15lbs), and a 6' 2x4 to hang my steel plate. The Xterra rack is rated for 150lbs dynamic I think, not sure if that includes the wet box contents(2 gals coolant,1 gal gas). *

Yeah I am a bit concerned about the plywood flapping in the wind which is why I went 3/4" thick. Also concerned about the wind maybe trying to lift on the interstate. It has to make a 2200 mile trip.

FWIW, in my shade tree engineering mind, I will put enough air in the rear air springs to keep the rear higher, thinking the air will push it down rather than pull it up.

I like the idea of the round tubes into the square for extensions.

I get my mounting u-bolts today so I'll have a better idea of my options.

* looks like that 150lb weight includes the wet box contents.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#29]
This is basically what it will be. I was able to get this one 5'3"Lx4' W piece up from the side inside the garage with out much problem so I think I may stick with just 2 pieces. Then I will lay the rest on the aluminum rails to support my feet and legs when prone( not to hold much load).
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#30]
This is basically what it will be. I was able to get this one 5'3"Lx4' W piece up from the side inside the garage with out much problem so I think I may stick with just 2 pieces. Then I will lay the rest on the aluminum rails to support my feet and legs when prone( not to hold much load).
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83091/2018-08-06_17-632100.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83091/2018-08-06_17-632102.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83091/2018-08-06_17-632104.JPG
View Quote
I think later you need to tackle a sissor blind/shooting house complete with out rigger jacks.
But the contraption looks like a perfectly designed accident waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 5:49:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#31]
Originally Posted By sparkyD:

I think later you need to tackle a sissor blind/shooting house complete with out rigger jacks.
View Quote
Please explain how so, that is obviously the last thing I want.
@sparkyD
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#32]
@sparkyD
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@sparkyD
Knock your rifle or equipment off the limited space or fall from the ladder as your climbing up. Muzzle blast breaks a window. I killed a perfectly good mirror once on my one ton killing a feral cat. Then there’s the forgetting something up there and driving off. Those are just some of the kind of things I would do.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#33]

Knock your rifle or equipment off the limited space or fall from the ladder as your climbing up. Muzzle blast breaks a window. I killed a perfectly good mirror once on my one ton killing a feral cat. Then there's the forgetting something up there and driving off. Those are just some of the kind of things I would do.
View Quote
Ah, all valid points. I thought maybe you meant an accident from traveling with a 4x5 sheet of plywood bolted to my rack.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Ah, all valid points. I thought maybe you meant an accident from traveling with a 4x5 sheet of plywood bolted to my rack.
View Quote
The one thing I see PNF, is the wind getting under it at highway speeds...I would advise you to make a small flap of plywood that hinges on the front edge of your 5 ft sheet that will lay down tight to the roof of the vehicle and force the airflow over the plywood.. might need to put a bunch of felt on the edge(maybe also angle cut the leading edge) that lays on the roof to keep it from marring the roof..  That would do wonders for taking the load off the plywood trying to rip the mounts out of the roof...
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#35]
I imagine that cowling on the front of the rack should deflect most of the wind from going underneath the plywood. Might bolt it down and take a short trip on the freeway at 70+ and see how it fairs.

The 1" tube might whistle but that can be determined in your test run. Easy to plug with a couple plastic chair feet plugs or just tape. The unsupported tube will vibrate and you can figure out how much on the test run as well.

Now you need to figure out some shade while your up there along with an ice chest. I have a 12x12 pop up canopy that I drive the truck underneath when parked in the hot sun. At 83" high the truck just fits underneath. Could extend the legs with PVC or something similar to make the canopy a bit higher.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Good luck with this. You might be able to sell the results of your efforts.

I am getting motivated to put together an adequate shaded platform for the mighty Ford F150 bed. It is still highway worthy. My muzzle braked, non-suppressed rifles piss of the local shooters at a couple of my go-to ranges. I can park off to the side.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 10:38:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#37]
I saw on a forum where another guy used some light bar mounts, wish I would have known about them before hand. Might just have used them instead of U-bolts.

I bought 4 from Tractor Supply($17/pair)  I will use them to add support to the outside edges and add 4 more bolt down points.

Had to modify them a bit to fit under the plywood.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Rather than adding bracing under the width of the plywood I am just going to rely on my rack crossbars.
My telescoping ladder had anti-pinch bumpers under each rung which I took off so it would be shorter.
LOL, sure I'll regret that at some point.
Attachment Attached File

Anyway I machined these bumpers shorter and will screw them to the bottom for contacting my crossbars.
Attachment Attached File

Tonight I'll put this stuff on and see if the holes I drilled in the ply come close to aligning with the U-Bolts on the rack.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 10:54:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#38]
I will definitely take it for a test drive, maybe mount a camera to see what's going on.

I am going to somehow cap and connect the front ends of the 1" tube hoping to prevent vibration.

I'll try to figure out an air deflector for the front edge that is quick and easy to remove(and make) so I can get to the wet box latch.

I think I am going to add a short step/extension on the back so my rifle don't go over the edge into my back window.

I was going to just screw my extra stuff to the top but decided on t-nuts Gorilla glued to the bottom so I can bolt things down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well this is more money and work than I bargained for, glad I went simple.
Just about done.
Here's the bottom side with the rails mounted and all the T-nuts glued in place for my extensions and target stand stuff. $290 so far and hopefully that's it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 1:26:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Any suggestions on what to use to waterproof this pressure treated plywood?
It will be in the garage 99% of the time but I am concerned about it getting waterlogged and heavy while driving in a rain.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Any suggestions on what to use to waterproof this pressure treated plywood?
It will be in the garage 99% of the time but I am concerned about it getting waterlogged and heavy while driving in a rain.
View Quote
How about some roll on bedliner?  Would help make the surface grippy, also.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:13:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARnTN] [#42]
Also, random thought:

You could install some eyelet bolts with washers at the corners and around the outside perimeter of the plywood.  That way you could use them to string some rope or paracord through to while shooting to form a temporary fence or ledge to keep stuff from rolling or falling off.

Depending on your garage height and rafters, you could also potentially use them to raise the platform off of the vehicle and store it.

You might could also use them to tie down gear to the roof.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By ARnTN:

How about some roll on bedliner?  Would help make the surface grippy, also.
View Quote
Wouldn't I have to wait a couple months for the plywood to completely dry out? Not a carpenter but it is my understanding that PT won't allow paint etc. to stick until dry.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Also, random thought:

You could install some eyelet bolts with washers at the corners and around the outside perimeter of the plywood.  That way you could use them to string some rope or paracord through to while shooting to form a temporary fence or ledge to keep stuff from rolling or falling off.

Depending on your garage height and rafters, you could also potentially use them to raise the platform off of the vehicle and store it.

You might could also use them to tie down gear to the roof.
View Quote
Yes I was considering that...not exactly but...

Something to keep stuff from rolling off.

Eyes to lift and maybe store it from the garage ceiling.

Also considering eyes near the front standing up as high as possible with cable running through out to the front to keep the aluminum tubes more stable while driving and support weight better. Have to see how it travels and if it holds weight ok.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 7:26:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#45]
Pics please!!
Pressure treated wood does not take weatherseal well until it has aged a little. I have had good luck on improvised boat additions with Thompson's Waterseal out of a spray can or brushed on liquid.
I have found some 30 year old, not quite good enough/mistake pieces that looked good enough to use to this day, if I had not got rid of the boat.

ETA -  I can see the pics now (tablet challenges). Looks like a winner. I am guessing you are showing the bottom of the platform. I think a black paint or truck bedliner coating would look better than a clear sealer.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Might throw it on the roof, bolt it down and climb aboard to check if anything needs to be reinforced before running the cost and time any more to add more support.

You could just prime and paint with exterior house paint. It will hold up to a driving rain. I've had pieces of CDX outside in the in the weather for years and it held up pretty good. Usually rots when its had extended contact with soil, which shouldn't be an issue on your trucks roof... hopefully.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:12:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Wouldn't I have to wait a couple months for the plywood to completely dry out? Not a carpenter but it is my understanding that PT won't allow paint etc. to stick until dry.
View Quote
Not a professional carpenter either but I’d think that’d depend on really how wet it is.  A lot of people paint treated wood immediately.

It sounds to me like you are wanting to coat it with something immediately, so whatever (bedliner, paint, etc) you cover it with to keep the weather out is going to seal moisture in also.

If you are really worried about it you could just paint the top.  That’d protect it from weather but still (I guess) allow it to to dry out.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Yes I was considering that...not exactly but...

Something to keep stuff from rolling off.

Eyes to lift and maybe store it from the garage ceiling.

Also considering eyes near the front standing up as high as possible with cable running through out to the front to keep the aluminum tubes more stable while driving and support weight better. Have to see how it travels and if it holds weight ok.
View Quote
Cables running down towards the hood?  Like branch sliders?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:15:29 AM EDT
[#49]

Cables running down towards the hood?  Like branch sliders?
View Quote
No to the top of the platform, kind of like a suspension bridge type thing. Could only go a few inches high though, might not do anything.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:24:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By zach_:
Pics please!!
Pressure treated wood does not take weatherseal well until it has aged a little. I have had good luck on improvised boat additions with Thompson's Waterseal out of a spray can or brushed on liquid.
I have found some 30 year old, not quite good enough/mistake pieces that looked good enough to use to this day, if I had not got rid of the boat.

ETA -  I can see the pics now (tablet challenges). Looks like a winner. I am guessing you are showing the bottom of the platform. I think a black paint or truck bedliner coating would look better than a clear sealer.
View Quote
I think I'll just go with Thompson's Waterseal for now, then in a couple months when it has had time to dry maybe I paint it. Will that seal in moisture or just repel water?

Bedliner, I don't know, might add quite a bit of weight, maybe no more than paint, never used it before.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top