[#2]
Is it a subscription site maybe?
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ch3no2:

Is it a subscription site maybe?
View Quote

I've been reading it since not long after he quit updating it (he covered pretty much everything). It was open to everyone till now.

Seems like some Google-faggotry.

Link Posted: 10/14/2015 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I just hit that site and was reading it over the weekend IIRC. Weird.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:15:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HighpowerRifleBrony] [#5]
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:54:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HighpowerRifleBrony] [#6]
From the National Match forum:

On the 21st of June, German Salazar past away in Scottsdale, AZ at the age of 62.
View Quote

German Alberto Salazar
6th April, 1960 - 21st June, 2022

Obituary of German Alberto Salazar

IN THE CARE OF
Green Acres Mortuary & Cemetery

Alberto Salazar died on June 21, 2022 in Scottsdale, Arizona, his favorite place in the world. Never one to do things halfway, German's passing was quick and unexpected. Desperately missing him are his beloved wife of 37 years, Lucy, and their daughter, Paula. Also deeply mourning his departure are his sisters Maria Laura, Amparo, and Monica, his loving extended family members, and the four Salazar cats, Pepe, Archie, Luna, and Spinelli, who wonder where the big cat has gone.

Born in Bogota, Colombia on April 6,1960, German was raised in Bogota, San Salvador, and Rio de Janeiro before immigrating to Miami, Florida in 1971. German was a proud alumnus of the University of Miami ('84) and Georgetown Law (L'87). An attorney for 35 years, German always relished any opportunity to learn about new areas of law or to wrestle with the complex issues faced by his clients. He most recently practiced law in Arizona as General Counsel to financial services companies, but he previously practiced in Texas and in Florida (where he once had a canal-side office where he and Paula would feed lettuce to the local manatees). He loved to talk shop and took great satisfaction in the friendships he developed with other attorneys and colleagues.

German lived a life of intense passions (and passionate opinions). If he did anything, it was with deliberation and precision, always executed to the very best of his ability  whether that was detailing every nook and cranny of his Elkhart Lake Blue Corvette Z06 or obtaining the highest rankings in the shooting sports, being triple distinguished in rifle, pistol, and international rifle. Nothing brought him more joy than learning everything there was to know about a subject and sharing his knowledge with anyone who would listen. He especially loved sharing his life-long passion for car and racing history; he was a walking encyclopedia of any car that turned up at the auto events he loved to attend with Lucy and their friends. But German's greatest passion was for his family, whom he loved and cared for with everything in him.

In his memory please enjoy an In-N-Out burger in the sunshine, listen to the top 100 hits of the '60s, drink soup in the middle of an Arizona summer, hang a hummingbird feeder in your yard, or do a little something to make someone else's day just a bit easier.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:01:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HighpowerRifleBrony] [#7]
I wish Arfcom would support accented letters.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Well I didn't know him but I'm have an in and out in the sun and listen to 60's in his memory.

Sounds like a good guy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top