Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2022 2:40:14 AM EDT
Currently using a RRS leveling base but haven’t seen too much comparison with the two. Setting up a tripod for my buddy gun and could go with the anvil, or just a second leveling base. I shoot coyotes but figured Precision rifle would be the best chance to get some feedback. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hoser:
You are going to get a lot of elevation adjustment out of the Anvil.  I prefer it for hunting over the leveling base.
View Quote

Besides the elevation, is there any other benefit? I don’t have any extreme angle and haven’t maxed out the base yet
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Skg_Mre_Lght:
Anvil-30 all day, every day.
View Quote

Why do you say that?
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 7:26:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Have b25 head and Anvil. Head is smoother and is used for spotter and binos. Anvil is used for shooting. Would recommend the same
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#7]
This whole venture is on the back burner for minute. I’ve been hearing months before they are back in stock
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#8]
To hijack this thread a little bit… I just bought a RRS tripod with anvil 30.

What mounting rail do I need to mount my Desert Tech SRS A2? Is there a specific part?
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dillhole:
To hijack this thread a little bit… I just bought a RRS tripod with anvil 30.

What mounting rail do I need to mount my Desert Tech SRS A2? Is there a specific part?
View Quote

Youll just need an ARCA rail on the DT.  What mounting does it have? MLOK?   EX: if its MLOK youd need a MLOK - ARCA rail.  In whatever length you want.  I run ARCA on my bipods as well so i have it run the full length.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top