Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2017 10:45:20 PM EDT
Hi everyone, I picked up a new Rem 700 .223 Tactical with the Dam Houge POS stock and have been looking at stocks for the past three weeks and just ran across the New Stockys Stocks Composite stock with Accublock. I was wondering if anyone has any dealings with this stock and what's the conclusion on it.
Thank

https://www.stockysstocks.com/stocks-by-brand/stockys-lrc-accublock-finished.html
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#1]
mine is being shipped to me right now. From my research, it is heavier than the Manners/McMillan options, as well as not being custom fitted.
Since I am just getting started, I figured it is a good way to go, before I learn what I need.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 700 .223 in one.  It's a nice stock for the money.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#3]
It came in yesterday afternoon. The finish is a lot less tan than the website pictures, sort of a grey ranger green.
The fit is perfect for the action, the bottom metal will need minor sanding, along with the barrel channel.
maybe 20 minutes of work to get it perfect.
Overall I am satisfied, in hindsight I should have waited for the unfinished version and saved $20.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top