Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2018 4:07:04 PM EDT
I'm looking for a sling mount through which I can pass the claw for a Turner M1907 sling. Ideally, it would be essentially Blue Force Gear's Rail Mounted Fixed Loop with a larger opening, but I'm open to other possibilities.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 5:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Not really. That does not appear to be large enough to allow both the sling and the hooks to pass through.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Then I would search the sling makers and see what you can find...I have a savvy sniper sling, I know they have lots of stuff for their slings..might have what will work for you...
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm changing tack since what I want is apparently nowhere to be found. I'll put the Turner sling on my 6.5 AR with an MLOK swivel stud and a 1.25" swivel. The XCR will get a BFG sling.

I do appreciate the tip, AK. Cheers!
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lew:
I'm changing tack since what I want is apparently nowhere to be found. I'll put the Turner sling on my 6.5 AR with an MLOK swivel stud and a 1.25" swivel. The XCR will get a BFG sling.

I do appreciate the tip, AK. Cheers!
View Quote
No problem Lew, just trying to help..If you want a sweet sling, look at the savy sniper slings...been very very happy with mine..
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#6]
They look good, but I already have the slings. I'll keep 'em in mind, though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top