Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2019 1:51:15 PM EDT
I ordered an expander button for my dies from Midway and when I received the parts, my die didn't appear compatible. I called Redding to troubleshoot and their tech offered to send me the compatible decapping pin as a courtesy. How great is that?!

I chatted a bit about neck tension and neck turning, also, and their tech was exceedingly patient. I walked away a relentlessly loyal Redding customer and have been pleased with all that I have ever used of theirs.

Go forth and buy Redding with confidence!
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
They are indeed the best.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It seems like all the brands are very good. They know the little patience and couple dollars will have you spending big bucks next time around.

They could easily lose thousands per customer they turn away.

How much do you have invested in reloading equipment? I have the most basic of setups, for only 2 calibers, and am probably over $1k. Think rcbs wants to give me some BS and lose the later sale of all those tools? Nope. They helped me out last time I called.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top