Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2020 7:46:45 PM EDT
I'm getting one or the other, for banging steel, shooting deer and dogs, people in a pinch.

What is going to work best for me? I was leaning towards the mil-xt because it is pretty straight forward, the tremor has large dots and takes some training.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#1]
If you like the wind dots and don't mind a chunky reticle, the T3 would be a good fit.  

If you prefer to have smaller features and are good with calculating your own wind holds, go for the MIL-XT.  I picked the MIL-XT because of the smaller features.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I went MIL-XT, less cluttered and easier for my old eyes to see.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I just bought the milxt for the illuminated crosshair at 2.5x is much easier to pick up and useful than the t3 reticle at low power
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top