Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2022 8:47:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WLBurger]
My new Vudoo V22 S

https://www.rimfirebenchrestforum.com/

in Vudoo

I ordered this V22 S last August, and it arrived earlier this month. I also got an Arnold one piece rest, that took 3 months to arrive.

I just added a Holeshot tuner.  Here are pics of my set up and of my target used to tune the tuner, using the Hopewell method.  My club has a 100 yd. underground shooting tube and this is where I did the tuning.

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 2:41:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#1]
Originally Posted By WLBurger:
https://www.rimfirebenchrestforum.com/
View Quote

As I posted in the other thread, that link does not work for non-members, so it is not useful.

Also, where is the photo of the target?  How big were the groups before and after tuning?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#2]
"As I posted in the other thread, that link does not work for non-members, so it is not useful."
      then please become a member.. or type
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 2:55:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zeebz] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WLBurger:
"As I posted in the other thread, that link does not work for non-members, so it is not useful."
      then please become a member.. or type
View Quote

Maybe people don't want to become a member there?  I am not sure why you can't just post the stuff on here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top