Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2019 5:15:42 PM EDT
Looks like Savage is stepping into the Precision Chassis game...introduced the new B22/A22 Precision models (and the 110 Elite Precision centerfire).  MDT Chassis, 18" threaded barrel, adjustable trigger and stock.  They look nice.  Bolt action B22 in 22LR and 22Mag, semi auto A22 in 22LR.  $599 MSRP.

B22 Precision
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I sure hope they get better with those barrels. I have a B22 with that medium profile threaded barrel and the best I can get at 50yd is 1" groups using really good Eley. And that 1" isn't always consistent either. CCI does a hair worse on average. I can take the same ammo and shoot through my 10/22 with a .920 bull barrel and shoot consistent 1/2" at 50yd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top