Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/21/2018 1:12:28 PM EDT
That’s just my opinion.  The question gets asked a lot on here whether to workover a Remington action or go custom.  With the recent announcements from Bighorn and ARC, I don’t see any reason to go with a factory action, even if you already own it.  Just sell the rifle and go custom.  PVA is even doing $475 shouldered prefit barrels.

$750 for a Bighorn Origin
$850 for a ARC Nucleus

If I wasn’t really excited about the opposite side port setup on the Bighorn TL3 I have on order, I’d go ahead and slide my deposit to the origin.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
This is true if you have to pay to have the work done . You can work a Remington tube with PTG bolt and have a nice shooter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the nucleus CRF?
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 7:36:13 PM EDT
[#3]
The Origin looked pretty nice.

I saw one in person the oher day.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 8:42:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m a big fan of custom’s. That said, if I just wanted an accurate rifle, and had a donor action, I wouldn’t necessarily scrap it for a custom. I’ve seen 700’s that weren’t blueprinted shoot sub 3/8 moa 5 shot groups just by throwing on a quality barrel.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
I’m a big fan of custom’s. That said, if I just wanted an accurate rifle, and had a donor action, I wouldn’t necessarily scrap it for a custom. I’ve seen 700’s that weren’t blueprinted shoot sub 3/8 moa 5 shot groups just by throwing on a quality barrel.
View Quote
Accuracy is only about a third of what matters.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:Accuracy is only about a third of what matters.
View Quote
One might argue, in a precision rifle, accuracy (combined with precision) the most important third...

The 700 is by no means a 'bad' action...but by the time you have it single point trued, install a new bolt handle to fix primary extraction, buy a quality rail, get a quality recoil lug and have the firing pin bushed to .062 you're darn near at the cost of an Origin, Atlas Tactical, TAC30, Nucleus, etc without consideration of a side bolt release, bolt fluting, or feed/extraction method.

Plus for better or worse, 700s seem to lose most value of performed gunsmithing services at resale while custom actions don't.

This is an *incredible* time to be involved in precision rifle shooting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
It depends on what you want. Not everyone is shooting tactical matches, and even then, a 700 can be used and produce good results. Some ppl just go to a local range and want to shoot tiny groups. Others need to have a premium feel and accuracy to their rifle.

I’m glad that there are more affordable options hitting the market, but until they get down closer to 600$, there will be guys throwing barrels on their 700’s for years to come and likely afterwards as well.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By avboiler11:

One might argue, in a precision rifle, accuracy (combined with precision) the most important third...

The 700 is by no means a 'bad' action...but by the time you have it single point trued, install a new bolt handle to fix primary extraction, buy a quality rail, get a quality recoil lug and have the firing pin bushed to .062 you're darn near at the cost of an Origin, Atlas Tactical, TAC30, Nucleus, etc without consideration of a side bolt release, bolt fluting, or feed/extraction method.

Plus for better or worse, 700s seem to lose most value of performed gunsmithing services at resale while custom actions don't.

View Quote
It depends on your sport I guess.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes

I agree with you Combat_Jack.  I don't shoot matches and only shoot out in a pasture or at the range but my first priority is reliability and the second is accuracy.  There's just something about dropping down behind my AIAT that instills confidence when I run the action that I don't get with a R700 and especially a Savage.

I am curious how my Bighorn TL2 will be when it is done.  If I am not confident in it (and comfortable behind it) that rifle too will be sold no matter how accurate it may be.  I am concerned that I am too comfortable with the 60deg bolt throw and that I will hate the 90deg of the Bighorn but we'll see.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Scotts556:
Is the nucleus CRF?
View Quote
Yes.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Ordered one Nucleus and sold one Remington. Now I'm eyeing my last R700 and trying to decide whether or not to sell it too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I was set on buying a Mausingfield this spring.  Now I'm going to wait and see how the Nucleus is.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I would rather have a 3 lug action for a short bolt throw.

Smart stuff with the 2 cocking cams like the Tubb2000 had/has and adjustable firing pin depth like an AI.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I had several custom M700's in the 1990's through about 2005. Once I shot my first Blaser R93, they were all sold off, barley able to get what I had in them with a well known twin cities gunsmith. If you are going to modify it, start with a custom action or something better than a M700 would be my advice.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 1:14:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: boltcatch] [#16]
Originally Posted By Easy_E:
This is true if you have to pay to have the work done . You can work a Remington tube with PTG bolt and have a nice shooter.
View Quote
The question is why, though?

Who has the tools and skills to do this - and to also do their own rebarreling later - and can't afford one of these newer actions to work on?
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 1:28:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Given the quality coming out of various factories now I think it's getting harder to justify any custom work post purchase at all but especially on a 700.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 2:04:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sigman68] [#18]
I am not a pro level shooter but have shot Remingtons for over 20 years.

For a long time I shot factory built guns and then 4 years ago, I had an action trued up and barreled.  The action cost me $250 and the truing was $150 for a total cost of $500.  It doesn't have a fancy bolt knob, extracts and feeds fine, and prints consistent half MOA 5-shot groups with Hornady bullets.  Bergers produce .3s.  For the type of shooting I do, it was more than enough.

Last year I got a good deal on a Defiance Deviant action and had it barreled.  Wow!  Huge difference in every area.  I'm not certain if the accuracy is any better as I have only played with a couple loads so far but the fit, finish, and function are so much nicer.

I'm not going to get rid of any of my Remingtons but in the future, I don't see myself buying anything but a custom action for something to build on.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By sigman68:
I am not a pro level shooter but have shot Remingtons for over 20 years.

For a long time I shot factory built guns and then 4 years ago, I had an action trued up and barreled.  The action cost me $250 and the truing was $150 for a total cost of $500.  It doesn't have a fancy bolt knob, extracts and feeds fine, and prints consistent half MOA 5-shot groups with Hornady bullets.  Bergers produce .3s.  For the type of shooting I do, it was more than enough.

Last year I got a good deal on a Defiance Deviant action and had it barreled.  Wow!  Huge difference in every area.  I'm not certain if the accuracy is any better as I have only played with a couple loads so far but the fit, finish, and function are so much nicer.

I'm not going to get rid of any of my Remingtons but in the future, I don't see myself buying anything but a custom action for something to build on.
View Quote
This.

You probably won't get any better accuracy out of these custom actions but that fit, finish and function will run circles around a trued 700 action.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Depends on what you want to do. Fit, finish, and function does not win matches. Group size does.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:59:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By avvidclif:
Depends on what you want to do. Fit, finish, and function does not win matches. Group size does.
View Quote
That would depend on whether they are timed matches.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:12:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperJlarge] [#22]

View Quote
Perhaps, but the top PRS shooters would likely still be the top shooters whether they were running Surgeon, Defiance, AI, ARC or Remington. I ran a 700 in 5 matches before switching to Defiance. During that time, I experienced 1 malfunction, and it was magazine related. During that same time, I witnessed several other Custom or high end rifles go down. Hell, one was an AI AX where the bolt stop failed and the guy pulled his bolt clean out of the gun. He managed to continue the match by short stroking the bolt, but it hurt him on that stage.

I’ll likely order a Nucleus to build on, but it’s not a no brainer decision, especially for just a range toy or hunting rifle. For under 600$, I could have a 700 with a Bartlein, with minimal machine time. That same formula, on a non trued 700 yielded numerous 5 shot groups under 6” at 1k when blowing out brass on a recently chambered 260AI.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Perhaps, but the top PRS shooters would likely still be the top shooters whether they were running Surgeon, Defiance, AI, ARC or Remington. I ran a 700 in 5 matches before switching to Defiance. During that time, I experienced 1 malfunction, and it was magazine related. During that same time, I witnessed several other Custom or high end rifles go down. Hell, one was an AI AX where the bolt stop failed and the guy pulled his bolt clean out of the gun. He managed to continue the match by short stroking the bolt, but it hurt him on that stage.

I'll likely order a Nucleus to build on, but it's not a no brainer decision, especially for just a range toy or hunting rifle. For under 600$, I could have a 700 with a Bartlein, with minimal machine time. That same formula, on a non trued 700 yielded numerous 5 shot groups under 6" at 1k when blowing out brass on a recently chambered 260AI.
View All Quotes

I'll likely order a Nucleus to build on, but it's not a no brainer decision, especially for just a range toy or hunting rifle. For under 600$, I could have a 700 with a Bartlein, with minimal machine time. That same formula, on a non trued 700 yielded numerous 5 shot groups under 6" at 1k when blowing out brass on a recently chambered 260AI.
Not too many will be running surgeon in 2018
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#24]
For under 600$, I could have a 700 with a Bartlein, with minimal machine time.
View Quote
I'd like to see the math on this claim.  Are you saying under 6 if you already own the action?  That I would agree with, but you still have close to 1k in a 700 then.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:51:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: robpiat] [#25]
Originally Posted By mike047:

I'd like to see the math on this claim.  Are you saying under 6 if you already own the action?  That I would agree with, but you still have close to 1k in a 700 then.
View Quote
He’s got a lathe. Changes the math.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:14:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easy_E] [#26]
I have about 550.00 into the action with PTG bolt and 700 bucks in the barreled action.
I squared up the action / lugs and fit the bolt .
All parts and no labor under 1200.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:34:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperJlarge] [#27]
Originally Posted By robpiat:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By robpiat:

225$ for the action and 340ish for the Bartlein puts me at 565$. Include shipping and I’m still under 600$. Even before spinning my own barrels, the last 700 that I had trued up was under 450 iirc, which included fluting the bolt and adding an oversized bolt knob. With some VERY worn out brass, that rifle still posted .69moa in the ARF moa challenge (7x non-annealed).

Chambered 2 factory 700’s recently that weren’t trued and they shot lights out. Certainly not the recommended practice, but not all 700’s are as out of spec as the internet would have you believe. That, and the barrel and chambering account for a lot of the accuracy in my limited experience.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 2:10:31 AM EDT
[#28]
I’ve got two Nucleus actions ordered.

Was about to pull the trigger on a TL3 last week but was told to wait a few days to see what was coming at SHOT.  Glad I did.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#29]

225$ for the action and 340ish for the Bartlein puts me at 565$. Include shipping and I’m still under 600$. Even before spinning my own barrels, the last 700 that I had trued up was under 450 iirc, which included fluting the bolt and adding an oversized bolt knob. With some VERY worn out brass, that rifle still posted .69moa in the ARF moa challenge (7x non-annealed).

Chambered 2 factory 700’s recently that weren’t trued and they shot lights out. Certainly not the recommended practice, but not all 700’s are as out of spec as the internet would have you believe. That, and the barrel and chambering account for a lot of the accuracy in my limited experience.
View Quote
I just got my old 700 300 rum back from Bartlein, they charged me 1047.00 with shipping to go thru my 700, including new heavy lug, true the action and spin up a 28" finished length medium Palma barrel chambered in 300rum, fluted, and threaded the barrel for the the brake...I thought that was more then fair.. Hopefully I will get it finished and shooting before to long...Sure would love to have just bought a defiance or other top action for it, but all of them were considerably more then just fixing my old stuff... Of course mine is just for my old broken ass to get to go sit in hunting camp and to tease the kids when we go shoot...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:29:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lennyo3034] [#30]
A little more than a year ago, I bought a 700 with the intention of turning into a nice competition rifle. I knew it had some issues (primary extraction and did not sit in the stock well) but figured my gunsmith could fix that.

I took it to a well known smith with my barrel blank to have it rebarreled and tuned. It turned out to be almost cheaper to just throw the Remington away and buy a custom after all the work that was needed to fix it:

Receiver truing/blueprint: $250
Side bolt release: $100
Mini-16 extractor: $175
Bedding into chassis (because the receiver was warped): $250
Opening scope mount holes to 8-32 (because the originals were not aligned correctly): $50
Bolt knob: $60
Bolt fluting: $75

That was almost $1000 of just labor before even touching the barrel. The only things that really weren't necessary were the bolt fluting and side release. I opted to just buy a TL3 and couldn't be happier.

I'm not saying all 700s are as bad as that one, but it is a roll of the dice. Especially if you're a perfectionist and want everything right and straight, just go with a custom.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

I just got my old 700 300 rum back from Bartlein, they charged me 1047.00 with shipping to go thru my 700, including new heavy lug, true the action and spin up a 28" finished length medium Palma barrel chambered in 300rum, fluted, and threaded the barrel for the the brake...I thought that was more then fair.. Hopefully I will get it finished and shooting before to long...Sure would love to have just bought a defiance or other top action for it, but all of them were considerably more then just fixing my old stuff... Of course mine is just for my old broken ass to get to go sit in hunting camp and to tease the kids when we go shoot...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/404934/IMG_1393-430808.JPG
View Quote
What's the overall weight on that rifle? I'm looking to build a lightweight chassis rifle for hunting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:42:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Lennyo3034:
A little more than a year ago, I bought a 700 with the intention of turning into a nice competition rifle. I knew it had some issues (primary extraction and did not sit in the stock well) but figured my gunsmith could fix that.

I took it to a well known smith with my barrel blank to have it rebarreled and tuned. It turned out to be almost cheaper to just throw the Remington away and buy a custom after all the work that was needed to fix it:

Opening scope mount holes to 8-32 (because the originals were not aligned correctly): $50

That was almost $1000 of just labor before even touching the barrel. The only things that really weren't necessary were the bolt fluting and side release. I opted to just buy a TL3 and couldn't be happier.

I'm not saying all 700s are as bad as that one, but it is a roll of the dice. Especially if you're a perfectionist and want everything right and straight, just go with a custom.
View Quote
That reminds me of the guys that go out and buy a stock Colt 1911 and drop a grand on gunsmithing.  Why not just buy a base model Les Baer, at least you can get your money out of it if you ever sell it..
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
That's pretty much how I feel about the whole thing and when I jumped into this game a while back the smith told me sure he could true up a 700 and make it good but it still wouldn't be the defiance and the price different was quite small. Now there are even more options.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#34]

That reminds me of the guys that go out and buy a stock Colt 1911 and drop a grand on gunsmithing.  Why not just buy a base model Les Baer, at least you can get your money out of it if you ever sell it..
View Quote
You're absolutely right and I've been guilty of this. I am slowing coming around though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 2:23:57 PM EDT
[#35]
I think Pacific Tool & Gage, Brownell's and Bruno's Shooter Supply are all selling trued Remington 700 actions at very reasonable prices.

Custom actions are great, but more expensive than most people are willing to spend.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#36]
What's the overall weight on that rifle? I'm looking to build a lightweight chassis rifle for hunting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/404934/IMG_1393-430808.JPG
Don't know just screwed it together, but heavy..the barrel blank is over 5 lbs. The chassis as shipped is over 5 lbs....especially with the folder..but they do make several lighter versions.... as light as 2.9 lbs...I expect the finished rifle to run over 13 lbs....

https://masterpiecearms.com/cat/mpa-bolt-action/mpa-ba-chassis-systems/
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
I believe it has a lot to do with the vintage of the action these days.  I have 4 left of the 9 I've owned but none was purchased later than 1998.  I have an old .308 that shoots extremely well with a purchased take off VS barrel without any truing.  However, without a sub $300 action and being able to perform the work yourself, I just don't see a 700 as a value.  Especially after they had to ditch the Walker trigger.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
That's the point that most people don't seem to grasp.  It's always going to be just a used 700 when you're trying to sell it.  Unless it has sentimental value from a family member or friend, the actions that will take pre-fit barrels are going to be the better deal.

If I ever shoot out the barrels on the rest of mine, I'll Remage them if I don't just sell them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 7:29:03 PM EDT
[#39]

That's the point that most people don't seem to grasp.  It's always going to be just a used 700 when you're trying to sell it.  Unless it has sentimental value from a family member or friend, the actions that will take pre-fit barrels are going to be the better deal.

If I ever shoot out the barrels on the rest of mine, I'll Remage them if I don't just sell them.
View Quote
Exactly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#40]
I have about 550.00 into the action with PTG bolt and 700 bucks in the barreled action.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/79382/20180120_165824-2016x980-430491.JPG
View Quote
That’s cool and all, but you’re the 1 out of 10,000 shooters that has the equipment and abilities to do your own work.  Different context for you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By TSU45:
That’s cool and all, but you’re the 1 out of 10,000 shooters that has the equipment and abilities to do your own work.  Different context for you.
View All Quotes
The labor cost is what hurts not the parts cost. For the record I have Bighorn , Defiance and Badger builds its just fun working on Remingtons.
Here's a good deal on Big horn actions I ordered two today for later builds.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#42]

I believe it has a lot to do with the vintage of the action these days.  I have 4 left of the 9 I've owned but none was purchased later than 1998.  I have an old .308 that shoots extremely well with a purchased take off VS barrel without any truing.  However, without a sub $300 action and being able to perform the work yourself, I just don't see a 700 as a value.  Especially after they had to ditch the Walker trigger.
View Quote
They are RR receivers, so they are newer ones.

You can do a remage at your house.

I run Timney triggers in all my bolt guns, so I’m not concerned about the triggers.

Placing an order for the Nucleus. Would love to get another Defiance, but I can get 2 Nucleus’ for just a few hundred more. The ability to swap the bolt face is what sold me on these, in addition to the price.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#43]
You're absolutely right and I've been guilty of this. I am slowing coming around though.
View All Quotes

Exactly why I tell guys to go custom action or high end rifles. If you buy the good stuff right, it's hard to loose money on them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#44]
The labor cost is what hurts not the parts cost. For the record I have Bighorn , Defiance and Badger builds its just fun working on Remingtons.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/79382/133-431438.JPG
View All Quotes
I know it’s a good deal, that’s why I put it in the OP.

I got a little loose last night, ordered a LA Nucleus for a hunting rifle build and a complete John Hancock from PVA which uses the SA Nucleus. . My left bolt / right port tl3 should be done any day, not sure what I’m going to do with all this shit
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#45]

I got a little loose last night, ordered a LA Nucleus for a hunting rifle build and a complete John Hancock from PVA which uses the SA Nucleus. . My left bolt / right port tl3 should be done any day, not sure what I’m going to do with all this shit
View All Quotes

The JH is a ridiculous amount of rifle for the money.

I’ve got a pair of Nucleus (Nuclei?) receivers coming and am doing one in 6 Dasher with the Norma brass Shiraz had done.  I still may order a JH before it’s all said and done just so I can shoot production.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#46]
After Seeing the Video on the Origin from SHOT. I will be getting one of them this fall hopefully and replacing my PT&G Action with it. Its everything I wanted in the BH TL3 without the cost.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:50:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#47]
These $750 & $850 actions plus the KRG Bravo stocks are going to get a lot of more people into custom rifles.  I've wanted to build something on a Bighorn action for years, but at $1350 action, $400-900 for a barrel and $1,100 for the Manners mini chassis stock that I wanted, plus glass....  It was just to damn much money for something that wouldn't get that much use.

Now.

Bighorn Origin $750
KRG Bravo $350
Savage Pre-fit with muzzle threads $400-900
Timmy trigger $100

$1,600 with a Criterion pre-fit with muzzle threads

No reason to buy a Tikka and put it in a stock/chassis when you can start with a custom action for a very similar price point and build exactly what you want.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By m6z:
These $750 & $850 actions plus the KRG Bravo stocks are going to get a lot of more people into custom rifles.  I've wanted to build something on a Bighorn action for years, but at $1350 action, $400-900 for a barrel and $1,100 for the Manners mini chassis stock that I wanted, plus glass....  It was just to damn much money for something that wouldn't get that much use.

Now.

Bighorn Origin $750
KRG Bravo $350
Timmy trigger $100

No reason to buy a Tikka and put it in a stock/chassis when you can start with a custom action for a very similar price point and build exactly what you want.
View Quote
Yep. I accidentally ordered two Nuclei. I'm not terribly upset about it.

I've even considered selling my RPR, which has been my most accurate rifle I've ever owned [with the PVA barrel].
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 12:27:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firestarter123] [#49]
Originally Posted By m6z:

Now.

Bighorn Origin $750
KRG Bravo $350
Timmy trigger $100

View Quote
The PVA John Hancock is a ridiculously good value.

If I hadn't stumbled upon an amazing deal on a new TL-2 action with a new barrel I would have jumped on the Origin or a complete John Hancock build for my 223 trainer.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#50]
So who all has one ordered and what are you going to do with it?

I ordered a Nucleus barreled action in .223.

I have another Nucleus on order that I will use for a hunting gun. Not decided on caliber yet. Would love a proof barrel chambered in 7 saum but that may be cost prohibitive.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top