Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2020 10:25:09 PM EDT
So I've been searching for an integrally suppressed barrel for my Savage Mark II FV-SR. Google has shown zippppp.

Anybody know of any offerings for this?  Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Why bother? As long as you have a reputable machinist cut your threads and a suppressor from a reputable manufacturer I don’t see the point...
I have one sparrow 22 and swap it between 2 rifles and gonna have more threaded to accept it for one tax stamp. Having integrally suppressed barrels just sounds like more money to me... unless you want the shortest barrel possible, which you might as well register as an sbr and stick the suppressor on the end for two tax stamps and still be able to put the suppressor on a legal length barrel
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:44:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Btw, that 22 sparrow on a bolt action .22lr with standard velocity or subsonic ammo from an 18” barrel is quieter than most pellet guns. From a semi auto you get more noise, and even more noise if using supersonic ammo whether bolt or semi auto
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn’t think anyone made replacement barrels for the mk2 because the barrel was pinned in place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top