Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2018 11:29:01 PM EDT
Anyone one using the new magpul bipod on a 338 LM? Just received my RPR 338LM and need a new bipod. The RPR weighs 15 lbs by itself. Being heavier rifle, recoil shouldn’t be as bas as my savage 338 I sold. Just wondering if it can handle the weight. Appreciate any comments. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Just send them an email and they will have the specs for their products. They have excellent service.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Just read some reviews where one guy said it flexes to much. As heavy as this rifle is, will start looking at atlas bipods. Thanks for the suggestion.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:03:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Put one of those on a friend's rifle, perfect for a lighter gun but I'm not 100% that I would put it on a 338.

Honestly it may very well be as sturdy as a Harris I just think the wieght of a 338 along with the recoil would make it difficult to stay stable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top