Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2018 11:21:09 PM EDT
Howdy,

Accu-Shot has a Picatinny rail adapter that swaps into the dovetail on the heel of a Magpul STR stock. I have a Turner ABS M1907 sling that I want to put to use. I've got the front end attachment figured out, but I'm wondering if anyone makes an adapter for the STR dovetail with just a simple sling stud. Push comes to shove, I can rig up something with paracord and heat shrink tubing and the existing sling webbing slots, but I'd rather have a neater option, if at all possible.

Spasibo.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:51:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AKSnowRider] [#1]
Take a look thru these and see if any will work for you...I would guess a picatiny adapter set up for a sling swivel would work...

Attachment Attached File

The site has more stuff..
http://savvysniper.com/attachmentscurrent.html
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#2]
With the Accu-Shot and a pic rail adapter, I can get what I need, but I'm wondering if I can cut out the rail adapter entirely.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't find crap that fit the profile of what I wanted, but a Magpul MLOK stud out front, Accu-Shot STR adapter and a Picatinny rail stud, plus two Grov-Tec sling swivels, I'll get something I can use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top