Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2022 12:31:33 PM EDT
Are these even being made i for the life of me can not find one anywhere looking for the CZ 457 Varmint Precision Chassis MTR in 22-24" barrel does anyone know of any site selling them
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:40:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: d1b3] [#1]
Originally Posted By guyknight:
Are these even being made i for the life of me can not find one anywhere looking for the CZ 457 Varmint Precision Chassis MTR in 22-24" barrel does anyone know of any site selling them
View Quote

Good luck.

From my understanding only the non MTR version of that rifle comes in the 16.5" or 24" variety.

Several months ago I was looking for the MTR version and could not find one anywhere.  Then someone on Rimfire Central posted that their LGS in Montana had several 457's and a green one as well.  I PM'd the guy got the name of the LGS, called them, and sure enough they had the MTR version, and they did sales and shipping over the phone.

I have seen some of the non MTR 16.5" versions around still which you could buy and rebarrel if you wanted the longer barrel option.  Another option would be to purchase one from a CZ Authorized Dealer and be put on a waiting list.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:39:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D_J] [#2]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:20:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_J] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WLBurger:
Deleted
View Quote
@WLBurger  Why isn't there a Bergara B14R category?  I'm member of the forum and I would like to see that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 2:50:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I ended up buying the non MTR version and then buying the MTR barrel separately.  Still doesn't have the orange trigger guards but is essentially the same gun.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I was looking for the same gun. Saw one pop up in gunbroker recently and bid on it. Ended up bowing out when it $500 over msrp and then it ended up selling for $2k+.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top