Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2020 7:55:05 AM EDT
Hello, I'm hoping someone can give me a few recommendations.  I will be traveling to Myrtle Beach in the middle of June and am interested in doing some long range shooting while I'm down there.  Can someone tell me if there are any 1000+ yard ranges that allow visitors?  Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I don’t think there’s anything public with that range, if there is, I’d love to know about it.

Lowcountry Preserve is about 45 minutes away and they are public.  I believe they have 300 yards.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m in the upstate and don’t know if any in my state at all with one exception.  Clinton house plantation has long range if your a member
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 9:37:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ckbk] [#3]
Not in MB.  Palmetto Gun Club in Charleston currently is the longest distance for rifle (in SC) at 800 yards.  You have to be a member to shoot, unless you are participating in an F-class/LR match held on a weekend.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mc556:
I’m in the upstate and don’t know if any in my state at all with one exception.  Clinton house plantation has long range if your a member
View Quote

The Sawmill in Laurens is 1200 yards but I believe they are somewhat private and do classes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top