Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2017 10:39:11 AM EDT
Anyone ever heard of this book? Long Range Shooting Handbook by Ryan Cleckner (1st Batt). Wondering if its worth getting.

Long Range Shooting Handbook
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool!  I've developed an interest is shooting longer ranges.  Ordered.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:11:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cb4017:
Cool!  I've developed an interest is shooting longer ranges.  Ordered.
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Good handbook! Worth it 
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the heads up... just ordered!
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Great for a budding novice.   I wish I had it years ago.   I bought a copy.  I'm beyond a lot of it but it has a good format and it's written as a handbook.   As such it's a handy reference when you get fuzzy Alzheimer's.   I have loaned my copy out, not sure if I will get it back.  

If
You Google around I think you can buy a signed copy from the author as cheap as amazon.  Or maybe even cheaper iirc.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I have it and enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:
Great for a budding novice.   I wish I had it years ago.   I bought a copy.  I'm beyond a lot of it but it has a good format and it's written as a handbook.   As such it's a handy reference when you get fuzzy Alzheimer's.   I have loaned my copy out, not sure if I will get it back.  

If
You Google around I think you can buy a signed copy from the author as cheap as amazon.  Or maybe even cheaper iirc.
View Quote
Looks like you can pre-order an autographed copy of Advanced Long Range Shooting for 50% off on his website.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 8:49:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Just wanted to revive the thread by pointing out what a cool guy Ryan Cleckner is.

I am currently down range and he just shipped half a dozen handbooks to my platoon when he heard some folks were interested in learning about precision shooting.

I want to urge those who have his book to leave a review on Amazon and help him out with some publicity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top