Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2022 8:20:24 PM EDT
I just bought a KYL rimfire target target and spent the afternoon shooting from 50 yards with my Bergara B14R.  It took four attempts to hit the 1/4 inch target but it was difficult to see and required some brush removal to see it clearly.  Lots of fun!
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 2:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine in four days.  Veteran owned and run business and made in USA.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I've used this target before--it's humbling! A gentleman at the gun club brought one and we had a great time with some informal competition.  Glad OP posted this because as much as I enjoyed shooting it, I never got around to buying my own.  I'm now patiently waiting for mine to arrive

(FYI, if you add the discount code '5OFF' you can get it even cheaper!)
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I love mine. Best money I've spent in a while on gun stuff. Mine stays set up at 50 yards now in my yard. Im gonna move it to 75 soon. I havent had a problem nailing the 1/4" target, its the 3/4 that gives me fits. Im shooting a 457 pro varmint with five round mags. The mag change throws me off.

My suggestion is buy at least one. Id love to have several at different ranges.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered mine same day as Rob01.  Tracking says it'll be delivered tomorrow
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Trust me, you'll love it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#10]
KYL showed up today.  It took under 5 to assemble and as soon as my lovely lady is off work (telecommuters) we're gonna go try it out.  

Nice price, FAST shipping, and --because I've shot on these before -- one helluva fun little target!

Thanks again OP!
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Wish I had a private range.

There is a range close by that is usually empty, but if you left targets there they would be stolen.

I got a chance to shoot at a 1/4" KYL for the first time a month ago at 35 yards during an NRL22 match, and hit it on the first try, missed second time around.  It's a really fun and challenging target.  And it's crazy how it looks much bigger through the scope than you'd think.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 1:33:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FighterFixer1] [#13]
I just moved to a new house, and me and my gf's son spent most of yesterday clearing brush for our range.  Previous owner had pushed a big pile of dirt--probably for a plinking range--but it hasn't been cleared in well over 15 years.  

Today, I got to enjoy the fruits of our labor and I spent the past hour in the backyard with a few boxes of SK Standard Plus and my new KYL target.

At 50 yards, the only swinger on the KYL target that was challenging is the 1/4", mostly because the black is almost invisible with the woods backdrop.  I've gotta get some orange paint, and it looks like we'll be clearing the next 50--but there isn't enough ibuprofen in the county to get me running the chainsaw or swinging the bush ax again today!

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I just brought up this thread while a few of us were shooting .22s this weekend and everybody thought we needed one. So it gets here thursday.

On a side note I asked about 17hmr at 100yds on them and they said that they're good for 17wsm past 50yds.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ve found there great for understanding wind drift….

Fun to have a new shooter line up on the far left target at 100 yards with a 5mph wind and watch as they hit two paddles over lol. Your scopes off… nope it’s a .22

Spent about 200 bucks worth of match ammo trying to run mine at 200 yards one calm afternoon. Fun but humbling day.

Xs steel targets sell kits cheap, you just use conduit from home depot for the legs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top