[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

100 Yard Target

Attachment Attached File

50 Yard Target - 5 Shot group.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice shooting I am looking to get into some rimfire competitions around here .
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#3]
With luck, this and the NRL rimfire events will catch hold.

Before the Covid-19 crap, there was some energy going into adding airgun to the NRL Rimfire events.

I think this is a fantastic way to get the next generation into the fold of competitive shooting in areas where highpower ranges do not exist.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 9:06:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Iggyort] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RegionRat:
With luck, this and the NRL rimfire events will catch hold.

Before the Covid-19 crap, there was some energy going into adding airgun to the NRL Rimfire events.

I think this is a fantastic way to get the next generation into the fold of competitive shooting in areas where highpower ranges do not exist.
View Quote

You are spot on.

You can really work on your basic marksmanship with a .22LR  Rifle a simple  100 Yard Range.

We need new blood. Most of us are quite old.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top