Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2021 9:44:09 AM EDT
Long story short. My neighbors husband passed 2 years ago and she wants to sell some of his guns. She has a Remington 700p LTR 308 caliber.  It was bought in 2000. I have only seen a picture and it appears to have a detachable magazine.  I’m not familiar with these rifles   Is that a factory feature. It also has a 20” fluted barrel.  Any ideas of how much she should price this rifle.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe all that is a factory configuration, but he could've bought w/ internal box and switched the bottom metal.

No glass?
$8-900
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:04:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#3]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Some of the older police models did have a factory DBM. It isn’t an AICS pattern. I can’t remember who made them, but it may have been HS precision since that’s who supplied the stocks.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:14:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#5]
Factory mag 700 were not so bueno.  You could easily replace it with something more reliable.

More importantly, does the rifle have glass, and what brand? Factory trigger?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought my LTR around that time. It does not have the xmark trigger, it has the nice adjustable trigger. Mine really like the 155 horn.. Its a solid shooter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top