Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2022 5:28:55 PM EDT
I also posted this over at the hide...
So I have my 1500 on the way.  I'd like to have a bolt knob installed.  That being said, I'm not a fan of the clamp ons.   Now I know it's apples to oranges, but I have an Anarchy ball installed on my Ruger Ranch and I love it.  That being said, the Ruger also has an extended handle.  Does anyone have a simple ball installed on the bolt handle?  Or, would I be better off with something oblong?

Here's the Ruger for reference...

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 6.5 CM Howa and the bolt knob is not threaded. I had to go with a clamp-on but I like it. Not an MDT, can’t remember where I got it. I Google searched it and found one .
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By reloader550c:
I have a 6.5 CM Howa and the bolt knob is not threaded. I had to go with a clamp-on but I like it. Not an MDT, can’t remember where I got it. I Google searched it and found one .
View Quote

Yeah, this one isn't threaded either, but I'm going to send it out to LRI
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought all the new Howa 1500s had threaded on bolt knobs now?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top