Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2020 9:17:02 PM EDT
Geissele says their Super 700 Trigger is configurable to a 2-stage trigger. I'd like to hear from anyone who has this trigger and has set it up as 2-Stage.
Basically, I'm very familiar with using the Geissele's 2-Stage Super Scar Trigger (specs below) and am looking for a Remington 700 trigger for a bolt gun build with a similar feel.
I'm open to other 2-Stage options beside Geissele if anyone can recommend something based on first hand knowledge.

1st STAGE WEIGHT RANGE:
2 - 2.8 lbs.

2nd STAGE WEIGHT RANGE:
1.2 - 1.8 lbs.

TOTAL PULL WEIGHT RANGE:
3.2 - 4.6 lbs.

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Geissele Super 700 trigger in my Remington PSS in 308, it was ordered and came as a 2 stage since many of my rifles have 2 stage triggers (SCAR 16, 17, 20, M1A's, M1's, and Several AR-15's) so a 2 stage makes the 700 feel like my other precision rifles.  It does come in single stage, but if you want 2 stages, order it already set up.  I like the feel as it came so I have not tried adjusting it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:44:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you...!!!
The only other 2-stage triggers I'm seeing are the Huber and the Timney Calving Elite.
I just thought sticking with Geissele would be nice if the feel was similar to their Scar trigger.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:39:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one and my wife's gun has one. Huge difference. Love them and have tried a lot. Great quality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top