Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2018 1:17:40 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if GAP ever used LMT uppers and lowers to build semis auto precision rifles, 556 caliber?

Thanks,

Link Posted: 4/11/2018 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
There is one (that I know of) LMT MWS that GAP rebarreled with a Bartlien or similar barrel a few years ago. When I asked GAP if this was a service they offered they politely declined my custom. It was reportedly pretty expensive also.

They have also built GAP-10's on Armalite base rifles and the POF look-alike platforms from Hodge( Henderson?) something like that. Currently I dont know what they use as a base gun for the GAP-10s

I've never heard of GAP doing small frame AR-15s but I dont see why they couldn't, only that its outside their usual stuff.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 9:03:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperJlarge] [#3]
The current GAP-10’s are receivers supplied by Seekins Precision, to GAP specs.

I think Hogan and POF were used on the Gen 1 GAP-10’s.

Not sure how many AR-15’s they’ve done, but they could surely do it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
i had GAP "build " me an ar-10 upper using my supplied Maten upper, 22" bartlein .308 heavy barrel, surefire socom break, SLR 8 adjustable gas block, matched to bolt in my jp lmos. VERY VERY expensive and a 4 month wait. if your a kansas resident drive down there and talk to them, great people im sure they do just about what ever you want
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top