Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2021 5:04:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Radiant]
best fully ambi AR10 308 out of these and why.. looking for a thorough discussion. Especially in regards to the DD/ADM straight from the factory

•LMT MWS (I already have the lower, would just have to source an upper, particularly the 13.5)

•ADM UIC 10a (would prefer the 14.5 pin weld, but their not offering them currently)

•DD5 v3

these are all offered in 16" and 18-20" I believe, 6.5 cm as well but that does not interest me unless I picked up the LMT 13.5 308 and later got a 18-20 6.5 barrel

--- new FN Scar17 nrch / LWRCI R.E.P.R. / M1A bonus contenders :)

- The LMT and FN seem to have monolithic uppers, LWRCI mono-forge maybe the next strongest with DD?

ADM may be the only one that is not proprietary and includes better accessories such as Radian CH/Saftey, better stock, cerakote options, Surefire Warcomp which I use those in every build so it saves money, DD even has a unique buffer BCG, LMT has the quick change barrel advantage, can go from 13.5 308 to 20" 6.5 , DD offers that at the expense of an extra upper, Scar offers different barrels, I believe the LWRCI does as well!

the LMT does not have an adjustable gas block like the others listed
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The words “best” and “fully” and “ambi” and “AR10” typically describe one thing: KAC SR-25.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I built a large frame AR on a Zev receiver set.  Fully ambi, would definitely reccomend.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SLAPPYROOTZ:
The words “best” and “fully” and “ambi” and “AR10” typically describe one thing: KAC SR-25.
View Quote

Or the LMT MARS-H.

Link Posted: 11/21/2021 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SLAPPYROOTZ:
View Quote

Not necessarily true. The KAC is not full ambi compared to the MARS-H or ADM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top