Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2021 9:58:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tedfs]
Plan on using uncle Joe's 3rd stimulus to get a full XL 750 package, comes in just over $1500.

Think this should cover 9mm and 5.56/223. I'm not super interested in automatic, huge volume reloading just yet.
Pistol and rifle dies were already ordered separately since those seem to be taking the longest.

XL 750 Reloader in 223
Electric Casefeeder w/ Small Rifle Plate
Small Pistol Case Plate
XL 750 Upgrade
750 Tool holder w/ Wrench Set
9mm Conversion
XL 750 Quick Change
XL 750 Toolhead Stand

Am I missing anything for quick change over from 5.56 to 9mm ?

Just wondering if placing one large order would be wise or maybe split things up so the whole order isn't waiting on
a few items before being shipped ?

Just noticed this should have been posted in the Reloading section in the Armory. Not sure how to contact a mod to move it, working stupid hours right now and couldn't remember where the reloading section was.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:35:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rn22723] [#1]
In the quick change kit you get a toolhead stand.  And, you only need 1 sort of.
One for the tool head you are not using.

If you are using regular 9mm dies, I would offer up you get a taper crimp die to use.

You need a sturdy bench.

You may want a roller handle if you want to load standing up.

Spare Parts Kit

Primer flip tray

Extra Primer Pick Up tubes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top