Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2019 5:47:50 PM EDT
Shopping for another bolt action in 6.5, and have been reading good things from CA out of Utah.  Anyone have some insight or experience with their rifles?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I know little about them, but I really wish I had a pressing need for a bolt action, cuz theirs look great.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:45:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lew:
I know little about them, but I really wish I had a pressing need for a bolt action, cuz theirs look great.
View Quote
If you don't have a bolt gun then you do have a pressing need for one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By urbanredneck:
If you don't have a bolt gun then you do have a pressing need for one.
View Quote
My 6.5 Creedmoor AR shoots ragged one-hole groups at 100m, so I don't know what a bolt action is going to get me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag for interest. Was actually looking at the CA Mesa's on GB last night.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Buddy of mine has one of their rifles in 300WM, superb fit and finish and a hell of a shooter.
Link Posted: 9/7/2019 12:27:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a Ridgeline with the Carbon barrel in 6.5 CM... I am still testing loads, but factory 140 gr ELD was shooting into sub moa groups. The best of which fit was a small cloverleaf with 1 flyer.

I think they are excellent rifles, and with proper handloading, they would be a good performer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top