Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2022 11:44:45 AM EDT
Looking into a new range toy.  Mostly bench shooting and to use in a sniper challenge.  The Christensen Arms MPR has caught my eye and Im looking a one in 6.5 PRC that is is 1600 bucks with the carbon barrel at LGS.  
Anyone have some experience with one?  I feel like for the price its almost to good.   If you think its a not a good rifle what would you recommend?  My budget is 2500 for the rifle, 2000 for glass.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:52:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Greenspan] [#1]
Used price? If thats new id buy it right now, if its used well.... Buyer beware.  I have been looking to get one myself.

I should also mention its not a bench gun. You would get more accuracy per $ out of a heavier gun. I want it to cover ground with.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a used gun
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one in 300prc
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:50:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one in 6.5 Creedmoor. It’s my favorite bolt gun. With my scope, and bipod I’m still under 11 pounds. I use it for a monthly long range shooting competition with 1 MOA steel plates (5.5” at 550 yards, 9” plate at 900 yards, etc.)

5 shots at each plate with plates ranging from 550 yards out to 1,100. Most hits wins. I’ve won with the MPR about 4 times.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top