Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2018 12:23:37 AM EDT
I received a $100 Cabelas gift card and I`m in the market for a bipod for my CZ.    It will be used mainly from the bench so 6-9 inches should work.  
Are the Harris as good as they say they are?  I have never owned one before so I`m not sure what  features to look for.
All advice is appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By P35FAN:
I received a $100 Cabelas gift card and I`m in the market for a bipod for my CZ.    It will be used mainly from the bench so 6-9 inches should work.  
Are the Harris as good as they say they are?  I have never owned one before so I`m not sure what  features to look for.
All advice is appreciated.
View Quote
Yes!
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:52:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes. Get the S model.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Another vote for the Harris.  I have four of different sizes.  Get the S as previously mentioned.

They are easy to use and hold up to lots of abuse.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like it will be the Harris.  It`s too wet here to go to the range so it looks like a good day for a Cabelas trip.
Thanks for the advice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top