Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2020 4:08:34 PM EDT
Does anyone make a case for a Harris bipod?  (13-27" model)  Something like what is made for the Atlas.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Bipod case? It isn't an item that requires a case.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By popnfresh:
Bipod case? It isn't an item that requires a case.
View Quote
Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
First instinct would be check it vs something more popular, like a 30 round p-mag. If it's similar, than look for that item.

If it's similar in size to a Pmag, then pretty much any AR15 magazine pouch would work I'd think. Not sure how big the 13-27  model is though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BlindFaith429:
First instinct would be check it vs something more popular, like a 30 round p-mag. If it's similar, than look for that item.

If it's similar in size to a Pmag, then pretty much any AR15 magazine pouch would work I'd think. Not sure how big the 13-27  model is though.
View Quote
I figured I'll have to find a utility pouch of some kind.  I hunt open fields, but often move through nasty brush and what not, and leave the bipod off the rifle until I need it, and sometimes I'll use just a front bag and one of the big field stones that line my ag land for a rest.  I'm just looking for something to attach to the outside of a day pack.

The pouch for the Atlas is handy, but I use my taller Harris more.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FZJ80:

I figured I'll have to find a utility pouch of some kind.  I hunt open fields, but often move through nasty brush and what not, and leave the bipod off the rifle until I need it, and sometimes I'll use just a front bag and one of the big field stones that line my ag land for a rest.  I'm just looking for something to attach to the outside of a day pack.

The pouch for the Atlas is handy, but I use my taller Harris more.
View Quote
Can you use the atlas pouch and add a velcro band higher on the pack to lock the bipod in? Just a thought...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top