Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2018 6:23:55 PM EDT
What should I expect to pay for a cloned barreled action for a Mk13 Mod 5?  I'm starting on a build and this is my first venture into a bolt action rifle so I'm not familiar with prices.

Also, debating whether to cerakote the barrel, but most Mk13 I see have the raw stainless barrel.  Yay, nay?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#1]
My local guy builds the MK13 Mod 5 barreled actions.

RWS Gunsmithing

He doesn't show it on his website but if you send him a email he'll get back with you on pricing and options.

There were no coatings on the barrel when they left Crane. This is why you see most cloned rifles with no coating on them.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 12:39:02 AM EDT
[#2]
High Caliber Sales used to offer solid MK13 clones.

If not, you can find a Stiller MK13 action and the Lilja barrel. I think the most common trigger is XTSP? Just depends on how far you want to take the clone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top