Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2019 8:52:42 AM EDT
Sometimes when I watch a youtube video of someone banging steel at 700-800 yards I wonder where these ranges are at.
Most of the searches I do turn up a range that is limited to 100 yards and a very few go to 500 and stop there.
Anything in the eastern half of okla or western half of ar that has steel plates from 2-300 out to 1000 or more?
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:10:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Not that I know of.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Make friends with a row crop farmer.  You would have to provide your own steel, but many along the Red River bottoms have field roads that are that long and flat.  You could easily stretch out to 1000+ in many places.
Link Posted: 11/23/2019 4:06:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Nevada. Multiple ranges 1,000 yards+ around the city. With marked unofficial ranges in the desert measured out to a mile.

Range below has steel to 1,100 yards.

Link Posted: 11/23/2019 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Coldtrain:
Make friends with a row crop farmer.  You would have to provide your own steel, but many along the Red River bottoms have field roads that are that long and flat.  You could easily stretch out to 1000+ in many places.
View Quote
Not to many row crop farmers around here. Way to many rocks unless you go to the Arki-river bottoms. Clear cuts on the timber land or gas/electric line right aways are your best choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top