Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2020 6:28:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cruze5]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 9:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
That is interesting. Perhaps Midway was told there's some left to redistribute, but usually when Brownell's lists something as discontinued from the factory, they probably don't feel like hunting them down and just pull it once their own stock is gone. Just my guess, never worked at either place.

Even though Remington is gone, there's still plenty of places building guns on the 700 action specs. But there's also plenty more places building chassis' as well. IIRC, one of the top guys made a comment that some took as anti 2A and they do seem to lean more heavily toward LE/MIL contracts, but I didn't think they left the civvy market in the dust altogether.

Someone please correct my memory if I'm off there.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 7:30:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Luvman] [#2]
The AXSR chassis is coming out.  Mile High shows some stock
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m putting a 300prc together on an origin action.   Debating on an AI chassis for it.  I have to figure out if the .338 CIP length chassis will work.  The 300wm chassis magazine is too short.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top