Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2018 6:04:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pugsbrew]
Is it just me, or as anyone having trouble with Aero Precision's web site?  I can't log on, I can't order anything, there's no phone number listed, and there's no longer a chat box.

I was trying to order a few items.  I guess I'll have to wait for a reply back to an email (the only way to contact them now).

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 6:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Their phone number, copied from Fakebook, is (253) 272-8188
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 6:49:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Thx
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:55:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pugsbrew] [#3]
OK, I talked to them last Fri, 12 Oct 18, and they knew they had some problems, but unaware of the big problems, like ordering something on-line.  The individual said they had a meeting that day, should correct problems.

So, fast forward to tonight, 18 Oct.  I can at least sign-in, but I can't order anything.  No chat box, and the number I was given earlier is not working, no leaving a msg capability.

Are these people staying in business?  Anyone know anything?

Thanks

oh,
the e-mails I sent them earlier gave me responses.  Basically, the individual behind the keyboard had NO idea what problems were occurring.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
FWIW @pugsbrew Brownells is running a sale on Aero Precision as of this posting
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't they just revamp their entire website? That's not something you do right before going out of business.. A new website brings new problems. Just give them some time before freaking out about them shutting down shop. Is it ideal? No but I bet they hired a third party to build the website and that's a crap shoot at best even in 2018.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top