Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2020 6:59:49 PM EDT
Hello,

I figured I would ask here and hopefully this is the right place.

I am looking at the ATN line of scopes and have narrowed it down to either the ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 5-20X or the ATN X-Sight II HD 5-20X. Normally I just put Leopold scopes on my rifles but I wanted to try something new for a M1A build I've had without a scope for a while.

I have never used these scopes but I am intrigued about the one shot zero and smart range capability of the ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 5-20X.

The ATN X-Sight II HD 5-20X has a day and night capability but doesn't the 4K Pro as well? I'm a bit confused the differences. I tried calling ATN but it just rings and goes to voicemail so I figured maybe someone here may have some experience.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the 4K Pro 5-20. Couple things. The one shot zero is amazing. It really works. The range on this scope isn’t that great, but I am new to scopes so I have been told I might have expected too much. The pro does day and night and does it well. The night vision is amazing with a good IR. Upgrade the one it’s sent with. It’s a heavy package. I mounted the ABL1000 range finder on mine so it’s even more heavy. I have to use a tripod. It spotted coyotes when my hunting partners regular light scope combo did not. Be prepared to update firmware. It’s sorta the key to the whole deal. They keep making them better with each firmware release. Long story short. For the cost it cannot be beat. The recording capability. The one shot zero. The range finder. The streaming ability that allows you to spot for others at night, the battery lasts 20 hours on a charge. It’s worth it. There are headaches; but for 700 bucks.. try it, but it from amazon, buy the extended warranty. It’s Worth it too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top