Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2023 11:26:44 PM EDT
So I’ve only ever loaded for 7mm Rem Mag (except the times when I buy the cheapest corelokt or winchester to form brass), and I’m buying a new rifle soon. Wanting a few boxes of factory match grade to test it out, then loading my own as I’ve always done.

Is the Hornady hunting ELD-X stuff good enough for all intents and purposes?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob01:
That's the problem with 7mmRM. Not really any loaded match ammo but just buy something that you can get decent accuracy out of like the Hornady you mentioned but you can also load the brass afterwards. Might as well make it worth shooting in getting brass.
View Quote

Yeah I will probably just grab a few boxes of that and some Norma or barnes if I can find it. Just want a baseline before chasing the cloverleaves.
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 3:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rob01] [#4]
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Not even free shipping
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top