BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/22/2018 8:34:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: alpharomeofifteen]
I'll try to stay focused and on track.
Built an AR strictly for bench use- not going to list all the parts I used because I know most of them don't have any affect on "mechanical" precision of the rifle. LaRue Stealth 20" barrel. LaRue MBT trigger. Bedded barrel into receiver with shim stock/loctite. Free float handguard.
Burris PEPR mount now with a SWFA fixed 12X scope. Previously had a budget scope which worked fine but I wanted to upgrade.

On and off for a year now, I've been trying find the right ammo that this rifle likes. I don't hand load.
Internet folklore has all kinds of stories about guys going out and buying an average AR, throwing on a scope, trotting out to the range and shooting MOA/SUB MOA with off the shelf common ammo.
How realistic is this? I totally know that the shooter is the most important component in the system. If the shooter cannot maintain a proper/steady hold on the rifle-it does not matter how precise his rifle is capable of shooting.
Below are some of my efforts with an array of different factory ammo. There are obvious differences in group size, just nothing consistent.
I think I just need to have someone else shoot my rifle to see if it is "me or the gun"

Link Posted: 7/22/2018 8:53:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Colt_sporter] [#1]
Never mind...sorry reading is fundamental.

Try some 77’s like Federals and report back.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I recently put one together with an 18 inch larue stealth. I have several factory ammos that shoots under one inch. Al least four that gets under half an inch. Trick is i have to do my part. I am by no means a target shooter but am having fun working on tiny groups.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#3]
My larue otbr hates 77’s while others love them. Mine does best with 69gr sierras, just need to find the best factory load your rifle likes and then work on yourself.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By alpharomeofifteen:
I'll try to stay focused and on track.
Built an AR strictly for bench use- not going to list all the parts I used because I know most of them don't have any affect on "mechanical" precision of the rifle. LaRue Stealth 20" barrel. LaRue MBT trigger. Bedded barrel into receiver with shim stock/loctite. Free float handguard.
Burris PEPR mount now with a SWFA fixed 12X scope. Previously had a budget scope which worked fine but I wanted to upgrade.

https://i.imgur.com/95PfSWn.jpg

On and off for a year now, I've been trying find the right ammo that this rifle likes. I don't hand load.
Internet folklore has all kinds of stories about guys going out and buying an average AR, throwing on a scope, trotting out to the range and shooting MOA/SUB MOA with off the shelf common ammo.
How realistic is this? I totally know that the shooter is the most important component in the system. If the shooter cannot maintain a proper/steady hold on the rifle-it does not matter how precise his rifle is capable of shooting.
Below are some of my efforts with an array of different factory ammo. There are obvious differences in group size, just nothing consistent.
I think I just need to have someone else shoot my rifle to see if it is "me or the gun"

https://i.imgur.com/ZxDLdGB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ohfLolA.jpg
View Quote
Frankly, there are some excellent shooters out there.  There are more who lie about it on the internet.

It isn't easy to shoot a semi-auto rifle accurately.  Lots of moving parts and recoil forces come into play.

How well do you shoot a bolt action?  How well do you shoot other rifles?  Have you tried bagging the rifle front and rear?

FWIW, My stealth barrel only likes 77gr match ammo.  Even the tried and true 69gr SMK is right around an inch.  With 77gr SMK, it'll dump 5 into just under an inch.  Nothing mind-blowing.  It's possible your barrel is like mine, kinda mediocre.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#5]
If you did not lock it down in a machine rest. You have no idea what it is capable of ?
In some cases ammo choice alone could give results that seem way out of the ordinary.
Running down accuracy under a 1/2 moa starts a new level of demon chasing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#6]
If you want to shoot like most guys on the internet... Simply post one pic of the best 3-5 rounds you have ever shot & then claim all your rifles can do it. Your being honest w/ yourself... You will accomplish your goals 2x as fast as the bullshitters. For accuracy testing at 100y, I have had better results shooting bullets in the 50's... 52 & 55 specifically. Not sure why, just seem to get consistent/repeatable results...
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#8]
The Hornady and GMM match groups look pretty good except a shot each.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 11:23:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 11:34:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#10]
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Let’s start with your goal. When you say “bench use”, I assume 100 yard or 200 yard targets off a bench.

If so, bullets heavier than 55gr are just plain silly. The barrel should be optimized for 50-55ggr bullets. That means 1:12” twist. No others need apply.

All of the ammo you mentioned is .223 Rem, not 5.56 NATO. So, no reason to sacrifice the accuracy advantage of a .223 Rem commercial chamber throat for the longer, looser throat of a .223 Wilde or 5.56 chamber.

When you change the barrel, be sure to lap the front of the upper receiver so that it is completely perpendicular to the bore of the barrel.

Other than the above, the main accuracy concern will be bullet jacket concentricity. A bullet with a jacket that varies in thickness around its diameter will be out of balance. It will barrel roll instead of flying straight, causing radial dispersion on the target. The slower 1:12” twist will lessen this effect versus a faster 1:8” twist, but it will still hurt accuracy to some extent. So bullets/ammo with a reputation for jacket concentricity/accuracy is a good idea.

I have a light contour 14-3/4” barrel with pinned and welded flash hider. It was made by McGowan with 1:12” twist and a .223 Rem commercial chamber.

It shoots sub MOA all day long with the 50rd bulk pack Hornady 55gr Steel Match and also with 50rd boxes of Hornady 55gr V-MAX. I usually shoot the Steel Match because it’s cheaper.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Nothing wrong with a couple of those groups. Use that ammo to continue to build skill and collect data.

Like mentioned, many people cherry-pick groups and post them and make claims the results are normal 24/7.

I've said it many times on this site... I will repeat it... MOST people sincerely under estimate just how good MOA and under REALLY is when consistently achieved with a rifle, especially a semi. MOA and under in my opinion is a tall order "over all" in a semi-auto, sure, many rifles can achieve it, but in the grand scheme of things MOA and under is an accomplishment.

It takes optimum performance from ALL FOUR components of the "SHOOTING SYSTEM"... 1) Rifle; 2) Scope; 3) Ammo; and 4) Shooter. Sub-MOA requires excellence from all four components AT THE SAME TIME/AT ALL TIME during the shooting session... let that sink in for a minute and you will realize just how big an accomplishment Sub-MOA performance really is.

Just my opinion...
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#13]
OP, when you say "bedding" are you referring to the same thing as lapping?  I've never lapped a barrel to a receiver on an AR at this point, but I understand the concept.

I was curious about the "shim stock" comment.  Is this in reference to a barrel nut shim or something else?
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I did lap the front face of the receiver,  but when I said I "bedded"  it with shim stock I was referring to this procedure:
Shim Barrel Extension to Receiver
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 5:05:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ar154all] [#15]
Nvm
I really need to put up some targets and take measure ments
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rob78:

Frankly, there are some excellent shooters out there.  There are more who lie about it on the internet.

It isn't easy to shoot a semi-auto rifle accurately.  Lots of moving parts and recoil forces come into play.

How well do you shoot a bolt action?  How well do you shoot other rifles?  Have you tried bagging the rifle front and rear?

FWIW, My stealth barrel only likes 77gr match ammo.  Even the tried and true 69gr SMK is right around an inch.  With 77gr SMK, it'll dump 5 into just under an inch.  Nothing mind-blowing.  It's possible your barrel is like mine, kinda mediocre.
View Quote
It's been a while since I've shot a bolt action, pretty much been shooting AR's for the last couple of years. I'll try some extra bagging on my next range trip.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 11:43:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Rob01:
You may need to practice. Not everyone can shoot accurately even if they have been shooting for years. Repeating bad fundamentals doesn't get you shooting any better no matter how long you do it. Not saying you can't shoot but as you mentioned you might want to find someone who you know can shoot a semi very well and have them shoot it.

Also as you noticed ammo can make a difference. Don't buy garbage ammo and expect it to shoot sub moa. Most of the ammo you are shooting is bulk plinking ammo. Not accuracy ammo. As you see the Federal match shot very well.  Which Hornady 75 load was that?

As mentioned shooting a semi auto has more going on than a bolt gun. Your grip, trigger pull and especially follow through will effect accuracy. I get this with a lot of students who bring semi autos to classes and they are not good with fundamentals and also the three things I mentioned above. After some work they are shooting much better than they were prior.
View Quote
I know I need to practice more, I'm probably rushing things. I don't remember what exact Hornady load that was- I bought it some time ago and threw the box away. I need to keep better documentation.
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
Nothing wrong with a couple of those groups. Use that ammo to continue to build skill and collect data.

Like mentioned, many people cherry-pick groups and post them and make claims the results are normal 24/7.

I've said it many times on this site... I will repeat it... MOST people sincerely under estimate just how good MOA and under REALLY is when consistently achieved with a rifle, especially a semi. MOA and under in my opinion is a tall order "over all" in a semi-auto, sure, many rifles can achieve it, but in the grand scheme of things MOA and under is an accomplishment.

It takes optimum performance from ALL FOUR components of the "SHOOTING SYSTEM"... 1) Rifle; 2) Scope; 3) Ammo; and 4) Shooter. Sub-MOA requires excellence from all four components AT THE SAME TIME/AT ALL TIME during the shooting session... let that sink in for a minute and you will realize just how big an accomplishment Sub-MOA performance really is.

Just my opinion...
View Quote
Thanks for the great advice. This really puts things in perspective for me. I remember reading that being successful at precision shooting is simply reducing or removing variables. The less variables you have, the more precise your shots will be. I need to bring my teen boys with me next time. They are probably a better shot than I am. That will remove/reduce the human variable.

And thanks to everyone else for their advice. I will re-read all of the comments and take stock of what I need to do next.
I do remember that the 69 grain SMK load labeled on one of the targets was Australian Outback. I have had great results with this particular ammo.
My 18" Faxon Gunner barrel likes it too....  I'll be buying more of that if I can find it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 1:51:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bfoosh06] [#19]
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:
Just a few comments...

1... I don't have much faith in Burris PEPR mounts... there are quite a few bad examples out in the wide world of the internet.

2.... If you are shooting the various ammos shown... one after another... don't.

I have seen way to many times, a barrel needs to season into a fresh / different round.... I don't know exactly why.... and it doesn't work with every brand / weight factory ammo out there.

And no "cool down" is wanted nor needed. IMHO... since the AR is a high cap... but do as you see fit.

But, if you do change rounds, plan on firing 5rds for "seasoning in" the barrel ( trying for precision ) .... then shot 5rds more for precision again.

The 2nd "seasoned in" group will typically be better then the 1st "foul the bore / season in" the barrel group.

You do that enough, and you will see the 1st group start to shrink as you fire it...  1st round a flier, 2nd rd less of a flier... 3rd rd starting to settle in, 4th rd very close to 3rd... 5th rd more in line with 3rd and 4th rd....

Then shoot the next 5rds as best as you can.

Again this is with the same ammo... for 2 groups, 5rds each. Be sure to use a different POA so you can see the difference between the 2 groups.

And write down what is what... old farts, like me, forget.

If you try this... let us know if it worked for you, as well as it has for me.

3..... 1 cup of coffee, or no energy drink in the morning... and limit any smoking. I seem to be on cup 3-4 of coffee every time I head to the range... I need to buy some de-caf to help the caffeine jitter's.
View Quote
Thanks for the tips. Concerning the Burris PEPR mount- I have two of these (both the "bolt-on" style) and they have been rock solid.
Are the bad examples you speak of concerning the QD version?
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Rob01:
Which Hornady 75 load was that?
View Quote
I looked at my order history on SG Ammo.
It was Hornady 223 Superformance 75 grain BTHP.
I can't seem to find the Australian Outback from the 2 online vendors I get my ammo from. (Midway USA and SG Ammo)

So I'm going to pick up more of the Hornady 75 grain BTHP, some Hornady Black 75 grain BTHP, Federal Gold Medal Match 69 grain BTHP from SG Ammo.
Anything else I should get?

I understand I don't need the heavy bullets for 100 yard shots, but if that is what comes out of my barrel straight, that's what I'm shootin'  

I'm supposed to get new glasses this week, maybe that will help my 44 year old eyes and my shooting.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Unlsss it changed, I think the Aussie 69gr wasn’t going to be imported anymore. The 55gr is still flowing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 1:05:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Number1gun] [#24]
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:02:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#26]
I’d agree with Rob’s suggestion on the 73’s. Haven’t ran the factory stuff, but I’ve had great luck with the 73’s and 8208 and RL-15 in my match barrels.

You may want to try the 77fgmm too.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 5:09:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MarkL1] [#27]
Dont know too much about that LaRue trigger, but you may want to consider going with a 3-3.5 pound 2 stage
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By MarkL1:
Dont know too much about that LaRue trigger, but you may want to consider going with a 3-3.5 pound 2 stage
View Quote
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the larue trigger.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Im using the larue trigger on my precision AR and its great!

The biggest factor I have found is finding the right ammo. Some barrels hate hornady 75gr my Aero precision barrel would shoot it like 2-3moa but loved 77gr FGMM and would shoot moa all day. To get to sub moa I found 69gr Nosler custom competition is what worked best for me in my Aero barrel and Green mountain barrel

I established my rifle is capable of sub moa if everything lines up and I am happy with it. Now I just shoot MAgtech 77gr 556 for distance. Its a 1-1.5moa average round
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#30]
This won't be popular but,

I bought that same barrel.  It shot exactly like that.

By the time I was done testing I'd

Trued, Bedded, and Shimmed the barrel.
Changed out the gas system.
Changed Handgaurds.
Tried multiple bolts.
Tried multiple buffer weights and buffer springs.
Changed stocks and lowers.
Changed scopes and mounts.
Tested atleast 10 different loads.

Then, I bought the same barrel again and assembled another rifle.

Same results.

I'll get back to messing with them again when I run out of other projects.

Both have MBT triggers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By alpharomeofifteen:
I did lap the front face of the receiver,  but when I said I "bedded"  it with shim stock I was referring to this procedure:
Shim Barrel Extension to Receiver
View Quote
Interesting.  I'd never run across that method of shimming the barrel extension to the receiver.  I wasn't aware that extension to receiver diameters would get that far off.  I'm certainly no long time AR expert.  Learned something new.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m using a 20” stealth.  The barrel likes the 69 grain Fedral Gold Medal Match.  Also likes Freedom Munitions 69 grain remanufctured 223 Rem.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 12:44:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bfoosh06] [#33]
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#34]
If you are seeking the tightest .223 groups at 100 and 200 yards, lighter match bullets like 52 SMK or the even better flat base 52 Berger typically do better than heavier bullets.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By MS556:
If you are seeking the tightest .223 groups at 100 and 200 yards, lighter match bullets like 52 SMK or the even better flat base 52 Berger typically do better than heavier bullets.
View Quote
+1. Hornady Steel Match 55gr and American Gunner have a flat base. I've had excellent results with both.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Picked up some Hornady Match 75 GR and 68 GR. Nothing to brag about- @ 1.5" groups. (first group is only 4 shots) Why does is always have to be 90+ degrees on my range days? Hot weather does not help my shooting.
68 GR groups were about 2"

Got my new glasses- horrible for shooting. This is my first pair of progressives- which I needed- but I'll have to pick up some reading glasses for scope lookin'

Link Posted: 8/7/2018 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Got my first AR about 2 months ago. The Fiocchi 55 grain FMJ shot really well at 100 yards. Buy a box OP and see what it does.
I didn’t expect it to perform like it did.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#39]
The problem is that you are using a bunch of plinking ammo while looking for precision Wasting your time and money in the process.

The one group with the 69gr doesn't look too bad.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#41]
some real good advice in this thread but the internet is still the internet. having someone else shoot your rifle is great advice you should really try. depending on where you live in Illinois there are plenty of sanctioned and refereed matches to spectate. go to a few and talk to the shooters and see what they're running. nothing like seeing it in person. show enough interest and you might get invited to send a few down range. Konrad Powers lives in Chicagoland and will give private lessons for a fee and also holds new shooter seminars periodically. John Holliger from White Oak Armament is from central Illinois. John just won the high civilian category at Camp Perry Ohio so he might be a good source for you. either way keep at it. the only way to fail is to quit trying. due to health reasons my best shooting days are long over. hopefully you spectate a few refereed matches and get it together. keep us posted and happy shooting!

http://www.sw-hearing.com/konrad/index.html

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Precision-Rifles/White-Oak-Armament-just-took-the-top-four-places-in-Civilian-Service-Rifle-Competition/17-8189/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Precision-Rifles/Camp-Perry-President-s-100-Champion-equipment-list-CONGRATULATIONS-SFC-Green-/17-8236/
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:34:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperJlarge] [#42]
Op,

Are you shooting with the thread protector on the rifle? If so, try removing it and shooting groups. If it moves the slightest bit, it can affect your POI.

Ensure that the mount and scope rings are solid.

Try the FGMM 77 stuff. Supposedly Mark proof tests the stealth barrels with it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#43]
I wouldn’t expect more than 2-3 MOA from a lot of the ammo you’ve tested. Get a couple boxes of Black Hills 69gr & 77gr SMK’s, and for bonus points a couple boxes of FGMM 69gr & 77gr SMK’s. My Stealth shoots lights out with BH 77’s, and LaRue tests (tested?) their rifles with the 77gr SMK. Some stealth barrels prefer the 69gr, and while mine shot it great, it prefers the 77’s.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:

Hornady bullets "seem" to have a love / hate relationship with barrels ..... so don't be discouraged if they don't shoot perfect from your barrel.

BUT, Be sure to try some of the Hornady Steel Match Training 75gr BTHP ( ball ammo cheap, and I have used it out to 794yds on a man-sized steel torso target )... and while not a match round, try some of the MEN 56gr FMJ, surprisingly accurate for FMJ out of my rifles.
View Quote
This is very true advice and runs parallel to my experience with Hornady. If their bullets shoot well for your barrel they’re amazing, but other times they won’t do any better than cheap FMJ. My old Mk12 was well under MOA with it, my current SPRs can’t shoot it for dick. Don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone.

Hornady steel match is definitely worth a try though. You may end up with a sub-MOA round at barely more than bulk FMJ.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 10:55:57 PM EDT
[#45]
@doty_soty

What’s lights out mean for you? I can’t get much below .7moa out of my stealth.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 12:37:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doty_soty] [#46]
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
@doty_soty

What’s lights out mean for you? I can’t get much below .7moa out of my stealth.
View Quote
You’ve got higher standards than me then, my Stealth does about .7ish MOA with BH 77gr. Incidentally, the same as you are getting . I think much below that is asking a lot from a semi shooting factory loads, though some certainly luck into just such a setup.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#47]
The 69g Sierra group is under 1 MOA.  Just eyeballing looks like 1/2" vertical and well under 1" R-L.  You have a sub-MOA gun/ammo!! (assuming you can replicate it)

The bulk type ammo will never shoot MOA, and isn't really intended to.  You can have the best gun in the world and 3 MOA ammo is going to shoot 3 MOA.

Anyone who posts sub MOA with surplus type ammo is simply lying (or fooled themselves with ONE very very lucky group).  When you read "My gun shoots MOA all day with Mxxx" you can immediately disregard anything else that person has posted and move on to the next post.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By doty_soty:

You’ve got higher standards than me then, my Stealth does about .7ish MOA with BH 77gr. Incidentally, the same as you are getting . I think much below that is asking a lot from a semi shooting factory loads, though some certainly luck into just such a setup.
View Quote
I’ve got 2-3 that are exceptional performers. Tried the 77smk load with one of them beside of my 73 eld-m handloads a few weeks back. One of the 73’s required chambering twice due to a feeding issue, and I probably should have scrapped that one. Back to back, bipod, rear squeeze bag.

Small sample size, but I look forward to testing 5x5
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#49]
I’ve got 2-3 that are exceptional performers. Tried the 77smk load with one of them beside of my 73 eld-m handloads a few weeks back. One of the 73’s required chambering twice due to a feeding issue, and I probably should have scrapped that one. Back to back, bipod, rear squeeze bag.

https://i.imgur.com/e76UDnc.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Jeez, yeah if it can do that consistently then that’s a straight shooter. Are those handloads or factory 77’s?
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Jeez, yeah if it can do that consistently then that’s a straight shooter. Are those handloads or factory 77’s?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Factory 77fgmm. Tested it alongside a Stealth and it wasn’t close. The stealth also had approximately double the std. dev. Granted, I wasn’t firing the Stealth rifle, but a proficient shooter was. He ran mine with the 77’s and put the first 3 in the same hole and the last 2 just outside of the group.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top