Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2020 3:36:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TVA21]
AKA The Noisy Cricket. Just finished putting this together in 6.5 Creedmoor. My take on a poor mans Q Mini Fix. ZRODelta cowl induction muzzle brake, Atlas bipod with direct mlok attachment, Leupold MK5 3.6-18 in Badger low rings, 3D printed Data card dope card mount, Geissele Super 700 trigger, Ergo zero angle grip, Law Tactical folder, Wise Men brace strap, finished off with a Vtac sling. Excited to get her out to the range!

Link Posted: 8/1/2020 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
"Poor Man's" - Leupold Mark 5. Hah!

Seriously though, cool build. What kind of muzzle velocities/accuracy are you seeing?
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I like this!! Now if they would make the 300 blackout version with a 12.5 barrel, i would be happy.  There aren't many modern made Remington products i am interested, but this is one of them. Might just buy a 783 and be done with it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 12:35:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TVA21] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Swiffy:
"Poor Man's" - Leupold Mark 5. Hah!

Seriously though, cool build. What kind of muzzle velocities/accuracy are you seeing?
View Quote

I haven’t put a round down the pipe yet, but I saw a similar setup shooting 140 gr BTHP at about 2250 FPS. She isn’t going to be the fastest girl on the block, but the ability to fit inside a backpack is nice. I’m hoping that given my admittedly mediocre ability, I can print at least MOA. We shall see soon enough.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
That came out really nice!

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I’d say it’s a shooter. Here’s the first 5 round group at 100 yards in 15 mph wind gusts. The picture was my approximation of center to center, but when I measured the group edge to edge and subtracted one bullet diameter it came out to 0.599”.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 12:57:20 AM EDT
[#6]
God damn, that's sexy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 9:31:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mchgnxj24] [#7]
Never mind. I should have read further.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top