Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 9:15:44 AM EDT
so prepping isn't possible on a long term scale

between room and finances it's just not possible

I have plenty of things for defense..plenty.

where could I find guides or whatever,  on how to survive other ways?

I wish I could prep but between 5 kids and a very tiny house. threres no funds to prep like everyone else does. it would be nice but survival is paycheck to paycheck and that's even barely sometimes.  

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Doesnt cost that much to put some extras away. Ramen, water, few bags of dried beans. Keep building.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Where there is a will there is a way.  

If you say it’s not possible then it won’t be possible

If you are covered on the defensive front, sell some of that off and get a few preps.  Some rice, canned goods and a $25 sawyer water filter is cheap and go a long ways.

How much extra space is under your bed?  Using all your closet space?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I think by starting with basics is cheap. A couple dollars each week adds up. Buy things on sale and just stock up. Canned goods, hamburger helper, rice dinners, canned meats. Or non food items such as soaps, alcohol, bleach. It's a mind set. My sister in-law is amazed at the food in our small pantry, you could survive a month or a couple months with just a little fresh protein. She couldn't survive a week on the food in her house. Remember to buy what you normally would eat and rotate it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#4]
yup. its a mindset. be creative. Save bottles you're already buying for water. Collect rain in a barrel, store away some rice, etc.

I feel overwhelmed and like I haven't gotten everything I want ready, but in actuality these small steps I've taken over the last 2 years (moved across the country and lived in 100 square foot rental apartment for a bit) have really gotten me farther than I would have imagined.

I ask for prep stuff for birthdays/christmas. hobby money focused on areas of weakness. Sell some guns/ammo. A single even budget AR sold could fund MONTHS worth of preps if you do it right.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Think about preps when you see yard sales. I bought a huge roll of Visqueen plastic for like $5.00 last week, that and a roll of duct tape could cover windows, patch roof, build a shelter, build water catchment. I'm on the lookout now for camp stoves, lanterns, heaters.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Believe it or not, prepping can be cheaper than 'standard' living.  Buying things on sale and in multiples of what you'd normally buy lets you bridge the gaps between sales by living from your stockpile.  Add in more and more products as you can, and eventually you reach the point where you never pay full price for any of those items.  Back when coupons were worth using, wife and I built up a half-room stockpile while cutting our grocery bill almost in half.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Believe it or not, prepping can be cheaper than 'standard' living.  Buying things on sale and in multiples of what you'd normally buy lets you bridge the gaps between sales by living from your stockpile.  Add in more and more products as you can, and eventually you reach the point where you never pay full price for any of those items.  Back when coupons were worth using, wife and I built up a half-room stockpile while cutting our grocery bill almost in half.
View Quote

also this. Prepping buys (like another deep freezer, vac sealer, etc) let us buy organic chicken breast at $2 a pound a few weeks back at Target. We eat chicken, and 50 pounds on hand means if my kids want nuggets this weekend (and I'm sure they will ) means I don't have to go pay full price to grab them. Sure it was more money in the moment but less overall.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#8]
A five gallon bucket of rice and a well stocked pantry would go a long ways.

Honestly there really is no other way of survival that doesn't make you a predator short of looking to help farm. but most will have all the farm hands they need. Hunting and surviving in the wilderness is just not realistic in 2022 with the population we have now. Could it possibly supplement once in awhile? Maybe. But every person with a rifle which is pretty much everyone will be out in the woods. In fact, I bet poaching is already on the rise.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#9]
One more point to add to my 'shop sales' post above.

Stockpiles of 'stuff' is only one aspect of being prepared.  A bigger one is knowledge.  Knowledge, skills, adaptability, planning...  all these things can be free to acquire and build upon.  And having an established plan, including places you can go, people you can count on, how to get in touch with family members, etc. can help you zero in on some of the items that really might be worth saving up for and buying.

There are also some creative things you can do, like knock out the sheetrock on a closet wall and build can storage between the studs.  Rolling, under-bed storage can hold a lot of food.  I'd be willing to bet you have lots of nooks and crannies you can use if you look around hard enough, in the right frame of mind... that's part of the 'adaptability' thing above.

ETA: And don't get discouraged.  Look at it as a new challenge to embrace, not a weight around your neck.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#11]
If you have plenty of things for defense, perhaps consider selling a little and putting that money towards food & basic medical supplies.

I understand the children at home, I still have 8 living with us.  I understand tight finances.  However it is still easier to live and thrive in America than in other countries.

A five gallon bucket of rice can stretch a lot of meals.  It will hold about 35 lbs or so.  That is $18.00 in today's dollars, it will be more in the future.  That bucket is going to contain about 54,500 calories

A five gallon bucket of lentils will hold about 33 lbs or so.  That is about $ 50.00 in today's dollars, it will be more in the future (you will notice this phrase is common), About 52,800 calories in there.

2 10lb bags of granulated sugar for $ 15.00 (34,000 calories) and a 10 lbs of salt ($5.00), (it's gonna cost more tomorrow you know)

Some dried beans (pinto, great northern, black, whatever) lets say 25 lbs worth is $ 37.00 for 22,000 calories.  (every day the govt prints more money, the purchasing power of yours goes down & prices go up)

50 lbs of oatmeal ( we eat a lot of this) for $ 49.00 provides 88,250 calories (this would have cost less than $ 25.00 last year at this time)

251,550 calories for a total of $ 174.00.  Prices are based off of walmarts website as of today.  

You will need water and a heat source to cook, of course, but it is able to be done.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Do you have any skills that could help you make money outside of your regular job?

Can you work on cars?
Landscaping?
Woodwork?

There are a million things that other people will pay for.

One thing that my wife and i have done in the past is find old furniture like dressers at thrift stores. A little sanding, a little paint, maybe some new hardware and bam. That $50 dresser sells on facebook marketplace for $600-$700.

Try to think outside the box. You have a family that you need to provide for. Do what it takes even if it is hard.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It is on the rise. You just don't see people with spot lights loading deer in their trucks in the middle of the night.

View Quote

I still see it.  Traditional illegal hunting is on the rise in our rural area as beef prices have risen.  It is also true we don't see as many spotlights or hear as many shots.  Night vision / thermal & a suppressor will do that.

A number of young men that enjoy hunting coyotes at night around here have setup's that simply blow my mind with their capabilities.  They may not have the suppressor yet, but give them time.

I truly don't think the average person understands how fast the wildlife population will be decimated in a time of food shortages in America.

The people with the equipment will become the new market hunters of old.  Basically nothing wild around a population will survive.

20 years ago I purchased a night vision scope and couldn't believe how it changed things.  Much more recently I bought something more modern from your business.  It simply blows my mind.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#15]
3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 1 year.

Doesn't take much to build up If you have room for one shelf then you can prep.

Can't eat bullets, well at least not for nutrition.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:25:29 PM EDT
[#16]
It sounds like you’re trying to justify becoming a raider instead of working on your own stuff.

Since the house is tiny how about the yard? Laying hens, rabbits, garden?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I still see it.  Traditional illegal hunting is on the rise in our rural area as beef prices have risen.  It is also true we don't see as many spotlights or hear as many shots.  Night vision / thermal & a suppressor will do that.

A number of young men that enjoy hunting coyotes at night around here have setup's that simply blow my mind with their capabilities.  They may not have the suppressor yet, but give them time.

I truly don't think the average person understands how fast the wildlife population will be decimated in a time of food shortages in America.

The people with the equipment will become the new market hunters of old.  Basically nothing wild around a population will survive.

20 years ago I purchased a night vision scope and couldn't believe how it changed things.  Much more recently I bought something more modern from your business.  It simply blows my mind.
View Quote

Just some thinking-out-loud about this 'slow bleed' we're seeing right now... with things just getting progressively harder and harder rather than some kind of calamitous crash, as more people hunt and hunters hunt more, any surplus in the wildlife pops are being skimmed off.  If something does happen that sends things on a sudden turn for the worse, there will be no buffer.  That will hasten the depletion of what's still out there even more.

In more ways than one, we're being weakened right now.  OP ain't the only one having trouble keeping stockpiles topped off.  I had to take a serious bite out of our preps when I was unemployed for almost a year because of complications from the Covid debacle, and although we've been working to build it back up I'm certainly not as comfortable with where I and mine stand now as I was three years ago.  It almost feels like the population is under the modern-day equivalent of a siege.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#18]
If room and finances are holding you back, improve your room and finances.

Build a shed, dig a root cellar, put a kid or two to work (there is no reason for kids not to contribute), put your spouse to work, utilize all available space like you were packing a moving truck, use a storage locker, ask to store some totes of supplies at friends or family.

The main thing is not to concede that there is nothing to be done about space or money. Find a way. Emphasize free materials, scavenge, get free stuff off FB Marketplace or Craigslist and tear it apart to use the wood or nails or screws.

Finally, hit up some food pantries. You might be able to get a few pounds of pasta, rice, beans, etc. for no cost. You don't need to be a skid row low-life to make use of some of these resources, a simple, "We're stretched pretty thin this month." may be all it takes.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
so prepping isn't possible on a long term scale

between room and finances it's just not possible

I have plenty of things for defense..plenty.

where could I find guides or whatever,  on how to survive other ways?

I wish I could prep but between 5 kids and a very tiny house. threres no funds to prep like everyone else does. it would be nice but survival is paycheck to paycheck and that's even barely sometimes.  

View Quote

You’re either able to take care of your family, or you’re not.

What do you want us to say?

‘Long pork: it’s what’s for dinner.’

Chris
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Where there is a will there is a way.  You won't become fully stocked up overnight simply by dumping big money into MREs.  An extra can of whatever here, some extra rice there.  Every little bid adds up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#21]
holy shit I didn't expect this sort of reply lol

thanks everyone I'll read through when I can and I'll reply when I have time at work tonight

thanks again!

also. selling ANYTHING like guns or ammo absolutely isn't happening.

surely someone has survived from looting and similar circumstances.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#22]
I didn't need you to say anything technically

scroll on Kyle your monster is waiting
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#23]
yes you're absolutely correct. raiding is exactly what I planned on doing if needed
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#24]
OP, my food storage literally began as two extra cans of corn and two of peaches.  An extra pack of toilet paper.

One step at a time, here a little there a little.  A marathon, not a sprint.

I have a friend that had nine daughters, you do the math on toilet paper and tampons!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Learn skills that will be valuable and worth trade if civility fails.  Doctors, nurses, welders, carpenters, farmers, vets... those will always be needed.  Financial advisors, journalists and computer programmers: not so much.

Learn to can food, make pemmican, dehydrate...

And then at the grocery store buy just one or two extra cans, bags of rice or beans, ramen, powdered milk, coffee...  just one or two per week.  It adds up over time.

Another route is look for trade items.  Buy a 50pack of bic lighters for instance, or bandaids.  What will people need that they won't have and won't be able to buy?  Little things that you can get now.

You can do it, OP.

AND look for like minded people to build community with.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Doesnt cost that much to put some extras away. Ramen, water, few bags of dried beans. Keep building.
View Quote

People laugh when I say it, but that is a solid, easily doable, food prep.

During the covid shutdowns I helped put together food packages for kids in our community and bought two pallets of Ramen from Sams Club for like $600 each.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It is on the rise. You just don't see people with spot lights loading deer in their trucks in the middle of the night.

The 2020s version is the rude arsehole in front of you in line at Walmart with the out of control kids, the crappy groceries and swiping that Peach card (Georgia EBT) at the end.

THAT is current days poaching- jacking something from others that others worked for.  

But back to what you said, yes your correct.

If you run out some of the major possible scenarios to their conclusions, after a certain period of time people come down to 2 camps- producers and takers.

Kind of like today as well and the true reason why S will eventually HTF- too many takers and too little producers.

Six days after TSHTF, you might get a few "can you spare a brother some food?" handout types. Six months and those types will either have found a way to produce something/join with others that are as you mentioned or will have migrated to the takers camp.

The bad news for us that are already living in safe areas is that eventually when the takers make it out our way they will be

A. Better armed- all those suburban preppers convinced by some schmuck online that they can make it 2 miles outside a major city will end up being resupply points for the hard core gangs. 'Lil Dog and the O street screw find the 12 extra ARs and 10K rounds of ammo this guy stockpiled but stayed in a bad area- now they are better equipped.

B. While they fight people like the above, they will get better and gain more experience. Most will already be ruthless compared to most of us that -if we have actually trained- learned that "every bullet has a lawyer attached to it" and all this stupid crap that basically hamstrings us in a real fight. Most "preppers" don't train regularly, don't do combatives and aren't even in shape for a fight.

I know that's going to piss a lot of people off saying that, but it's the reality for MOST- didn't say all-. Truly the ones that are training, doing combatives, keeping in shape, grouping up, etc. are the OUTLIERS and definitely not the majority.
View Quote

That should not piss off anyone.  People should own the truth.  We all need to run more, hit the heavy bag, do calisthenics, and shoot when our BP and HR is through the roof, accurately and proficiently.  If you can't sprint 50 yards, crab walk under a row of windows and then shoot a course of fire while doing tactical reloads and wearing full gear now, why would you think you could do it 6 months from now?

Some people are right now living in a failure of civility. In the city.  Their daily lives expose them to violence and they do not hesitate to use violence.  They don't ask first, or try to negotiate a trade; they see something they want and immediately shift to violence to take it.  No hesitation worried about jail.

Most of society won't be ready when confronted by these people and will assume that like themselves, they will start off civil.  Most also won't expect a child or mother/child combo would be used as a distraction, as a spy to discover assets, or as a direct attack.  If a child unknown to you approached, looking hungry and dirty, would you draw down on them as a first reaction?  Honestly, would you?  If not, bang, you're dead in some cases.

If you read survivors tales from Sarajevo and Bosnia and other wars in the more distant past, or stories from Ukraine right now, you will learn some of what it's like.

Luck and chance will decide fates, and the enemy gets a vote, so there is no perfect prep or training.  Just do your best.  Read, train, exercise, add to preps, do a little each day.  

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looting abandoned stores and homes is all good in my book, and best done with a team.  There are stories from wars of how people did that, but no guidebooks that I have seen, not that I sought any out.  But if SHTF, the empty houses will be empty of food but full of deceased who starved, and you will be salvaging non-edibles.  Most stores will be looted in the first days, and the loads people will "score" will be very high risk and low reward.. not enough to last long.

Raiding?  That's a last resort.  That means I've failed to plan, failed to have a tradecraft that can be leveraged for barter, and am reduced to hurting others just to survive.  I don't think you will find anyone willing to teach raiding here.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#29]
awesome response..thank you

I'm definitely starting this week. I'm re organizing some things to make room but I have faith

thanks alot everybody
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#30]
sorry, but I don't think after everything collapses that society is going to "look down" on raiding. and I could care less. I'm out to survive not be Friendly.

I'll figure out the raiding info from my other sites

I appreciate everything
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Ways to prep with 5 kids small house low finances;

-teach kids skills
-garden with kids
-change household eating habits to stuff you can store as preps (beans, rice, make own bread, etc.)
-teach kids to fish
-teach kids about wild edible plants
-books and media with
-outdoor skills; knots, shelters, navigating, fire starting

Kids get tools for gifts not toys. Do some kind of project with their tools (like build a garden) Kids earn cash for tasks and then can spend on what they want. (Also good to teach to them.)

The basics underlying a prepping household is a traditional family working together. Getting the right stuff in the kid's heads is probably worth far more than a closet full of rice and beans.

As time and finances allow you can begin to collect the things you must buy or stockpile, but you can do a great deal without having that.                                                                                                      
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
sorry, but I don't think after everything collapses that society is going to "look down" on raiding. and I could care less. I'm out to survive not be Friendly.

I appreciate everything
View Quote

We started our food storage by simply buying a little extra each time we went to the store - we used coupons, found the sale/discounted section of every store, and checked it every time we went in.  When we lived in OK, we went to Aldis, they almost always had great sales.  We also got a group of friends together and went straight to the grainery and bought a ton (literally) of wheat and took it back to my place and separated it into buckets.  

My wife and I make good money, but I still picked up a side job - I made roughly an extra $7k in 3-4 months - so that I could dedicate more money to getting out of debt (done, except for student loans) and buying extra beans, bullets, and bandaids.

Raiding and looting will not end well for you, especially in OK.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I appreciate everything
View Quote

I appreciate that people who consider raiding as a viable option will likely be the first to die if the SHTF. Preferably by hanging.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I appreciate that people who consider raiding as a viable option will likely be the first to die if the SHTF. Preferably by hanging.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate everything

Word.

If someone is such a poor planner in this comfortable time they are unlikely to thrive in a zero tolerance world.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#36]
There is plenty of food all around you. Buy some books for your area on foraging. There is a free app called "picturethis" that will identify plants for you using your phone camera. Once you have identified it, look it up on google to see if its edible. There is tons of food everywhere for free!!!! Learn and survive.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Start small and build up.  Buy an extra of whatever long shelf-life items you eat already.  Buy some spare batteries.  Same a few water bottles and keep them filled.  You may not get to a point where you can stay home a year, but having 3 days or 3 weeks of supplies buys you time to figure out your next move.

If you intend to violently steal from others during times of need, check yourself.  This is a nation with more guns than people, a long history of firearms ownership and use, and a lot of people willing and able to protect themselves and their families.  If you find yourself on the wrong end of farmer Smith's shotgun for raiding his house for his food, you won't get much sympathy, and neither will those relying on you.
"Raiding" is not only an evil plan.  It's also a dumb plan.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I appreciate everything
View Quote

Good luck with all that.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
holy shit I didn't expect this sort of reply lol

thanks everyone I'll read through when I can and I'll reply when I have time at work tonight

thanks again!

View Quote

From what I've learned after several years of research, mentality is king. "Absolutely isn't happening" is a sign that you need to think things through a little more. Guns are an extremely important tool, but are only 1 of about a hundred tools you'll need. I don't know your situation, but there are instances where selling guns to get something expensive/cool/useful is smart (ie night vision). Also instances where you sell guns to get something cheaper/boring/useful (ie water filter, canned food, batteries, tarp, etc). The night vision example is usually easier to swallow than canned food, but it's just a part of it.

I wouldn't plan on looting as a primary means of survival- people tend to want to protect what they've got/what they are getting. Plus I'd expect if it got THAT bad, many would have the same ideas and everywhere would be emptied along a similar timeline.

In other words, it's not all about number of guns, and looting should be somewhere around plan Y on your list.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate everything

Gunned down in the street and left for the critters to eat is another acceptable option as is being gut shot and left to crawl off and die a slow painful death from peritonitis.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#41]
You want to have all your supplies and food stocked well before SHTF.  When it does, the looting will be fast and furious for two days, emptying everything, but you won't be able to back a truck up to a store and leisurely fill it up to last you three months, much less a year.

I'd stay away from stores when the looting begins, or maybe.. maybe try to beat looters to the stores, buying as much tobacco and alcohol you can for trade.  Put it on the card, which you won't be paying off.  

They will go first during looting, and will be worth a fortune in trade.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I appreciate everything
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
Gunned down in the street and left for the critters to eat is another acceptable option as is being gut shot and left to crawl off and die a slow painful death from peritonitis.
View Quote

Like I said before, raiding really should be your very last option.  More than 40% of households have at least one firearm in America, and as noted already, fighting for your every meal isn't a method with a long life expectancy for you or your loved ones.

And just think about it logistically:
80% of American households only have enough in the pantry to last a few days; they will be empty of food within a week.  There won't be anything edible to raid.

Maybe 15% (likely less) of homes will have the recommended 2 weeks worth of food and water that the government recommends in case of emergency and natural disaster.

The 5% or fewer that have the discipline and forethought to prep and put away long-term shelf-stable food and drink, and the farms and ranches that grow food, are all also armed to the gills and prepared to defend those assets.  How would you find them, much less kill everyone in order to take their food without a very large force?  If you're with a large force of raiders, even finding the preppers' homes and defeating them only nets you a portion of the "score".  And if they're willing to kill for food, they're willing to double cross.  Every raid is a chance for injury or death, betrayal, or getting poisoned by the stash (yes, people will pre-poison some of their stash for revenge from the grave).

ALTERNATIVELY,
If you and the fam lay low for a month or two, living off ramen, rice, beans, vitamins and canned foods as well as dehydrated meals or MRE's you've managed to secure, and frozen stuff if there is electricity or you have a genny, you will have outlived most of the population, and the rest are mostly ready to defend what's theirs.  Rather than try to raid, you can barter, rebuild with seeds and stock, and work collectively to survive long term.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:12:40 PM EDT
[#43]
The houses you want to raid are going to be full of people willing to kill you. So like i said earlier. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
yes you're absolutely correct. raiding is exactly what I planned on doing if needed
View Quote

Then I hope your aforementioned weapons preps include night vision and thermal, and claymores to defend where you sleep.  After one or two "raids" (read: violent thefts), then men who definitely DO own those things will be hunting you down and killing you.

And you'll fucking deserve it.

In minecraft of course...
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#45]
This isn't the looting forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top