Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2020 3:30:51 PM EDT
Do you have a drone in your toybox?   DJI has a <250gr drone coming out that's supposedly getting up to 30 minutes of flight time.  I'm not interested in this drone specifically, but as those small drones get better specs I'm getting more interested.  I wouldn't want to carry a small dog, but something useful that fits in a daypack pocket I could get into.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Got a mavic air 2, first drone i have had, amazing, go for the fly more bundle , 2 extra batteries
Atb
Mart
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I do but I roll my own.

Salad days of FPV and essentially 80% frames thanks to fact that I have a CNC router mill.

40in TV for scale with 13in prop build resting on top.

Prototyping a frame that would have between 60-80 pounds of thrust with 22in props.   Tiny 3.5in sub-250 is laying on floor.

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Phantom 3 Pro that I have never flown. Don't feel like messing with the FAA bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Mavik Mini after holding off from buying for a long time.

I could not be happier.  This thing is awesome!   Get the "Fly More Kit" with it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Mavik Mini after holding off from buying for a long time.

I could not be happier.  This thing is awesome!   Get the "Fly More Kit" with it.
View Quote

Ditto.
The thing is stupid easy to fly, and can do anything from recon to performing as a replacement for a spotting scope.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Just flew the mini for work yesterday. No need for the Mattrice. Easy to get up and out a bit. Only problems were working around the weather (Rain) and the wind was pushing it on landing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Minis seem pretty cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top