Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2022 9:11:58 PM EDT
I went to buy a benelli super vicini after using my brother several times. Come to find out that they discontinued the super vicini. Anybody know when there going to come out with a replacement?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Super black eagle 3 is your best bet.  Handles about the same. I traded my super Vinci in for one and have absolutely no regrets.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#2]
OP I think you're the first person I've ever heard say they like the super vinci.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 7:04:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Disco_Stu_TX] [#3]
I bet you could get a used super Vinci for cheap if you hunted around for one. They are generally the least liked of the Benelli shotguns.

If you really like it, try and buy your brothers. Otherwise I would get a SBE3 or lightly used SBE2
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#4]
You probably like the super Vinci because you haven't handled the super black eagle yet.  do it
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 3:40:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Get a Montefeltro
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top