Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2019 12:00:48 PM EDT
I'm on the AllPredatorCalls.com site and they have factory refub units for sale.  Anyone bought one or have experience with one?   https://allpredatorcalls.com/foxpro-factory-refurbs/

I'd like to get one to call in coyotes around my farm.  Thus far, I've been using calls from my Android cell phone, but that obviously leaves something to be desired.

Let me know what you think.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't hesitate. Although the skull pattern isn't my thing, great deal on the Fusion with a year warranty. With calling season mostly over, you will start to see more used units showing up on various hunting sites that may be a bit cheaper but, if you can find one refurbished that suits you, do it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely would buy.

I sent them one of mine for repair and couldn’t tell it wasn’t new when I got it back
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Good start, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 4:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Most “refurbs” are people just returning because they changed their mind, were too stupid to work it, realized they were poor, or did the amazon/Walmart “rental” where you use the thing for 29 days and return it for a refund. That being said, holy shit those are expensive for being refurbs....I just realized I was poor.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#5]
If you think the refurbs are expensive, see what new ones cost!  
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#6]
You can get some great deals on EBay... especially in the off season.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#7]
When is the off season for coyotes?
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When is the off season for coyotes?
View Quote
No such monster that I know of. Just changes what they respond to best, summer time is a lot more challenge/pup calls where winter is more prey distress.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top