Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2020 3:57:30 PM EDT
I am prepping for long term coronavirus issues. I think that the virus will hit us hard this summer and utility interruptions are a big concern for me. Especially during the winter.
Water: I live in MI I have that handled.  I’m 100yds from a large creek and will have filtration setup taken care of.  Might add a water bob.
Sewage: not much you can do to prepare.

Heating: this is where it gets fun. Now in MI we get down below zero every year.  If you don’t have heat, you die.

My plan: buy a barrel kit and turn a steel drum into a wood burning stove. $60 online gets you the door, the flue, legs, etc. I will get the venting from Lowe’s. Add some tiles to protect my floor and a fence to keep the little ones away from the fire, hang blankets to limit the size of the room to be heated.

I just don’t know the best way to run it. I would rather leave the roof alone and not encourage leaks (I’ll be honest, I have no roofing knowledge.)
My house has brick walls on the side and half brick walls in the front and back. Above the brick is trailer skirting that they have used as siding. Plywood walls and insulation underneath.

My question is this. What do I need to safely have a wood stove go through a wall and up past the gutters?  
If you could educate me on the roof aspect I might be able to do that.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#1]
House fires caused by poorly installed or maintained wood stoves are nothing to joke about.
If you want a wood stove , find someone who knows what they're doing and have it installed to a professional standard
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a little more to it than simply running a pipe up to your gutter level.  Chimney pipe needs to be higher than your roof peak in order to create a draft.

Look at this website, click on the 'build your chimney' on the one that closely resembles, select the pipe, I used Selkirk on mine, you'll see directions and videos on how to do it properly.

I heat almost solely with wood and have been for a number of years, installing your stove pipe and chimney pipe properly is important to not burning your house down.

ETA. If your area is like mine, a proper wood stove can be had on craigslist after winter is over for cheap.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Please don't get a 55 gallon woodstove kit!
Those are terribly inefficient.
Like previous poster said, look on craigslist.
Make sure you get double walled stove pipe and get it above the roof line for draft like he said.
Get someone that knows a bit about construction so you don't wreck the house haha.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]
What part of MI are you in?
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
House fires caused by poorly installed or maintained wood stoves are nothing to joke about.
If you want a wood stove , find someone who knows what they're doing and have it installed to a professional standard
View Quote
This would only be used during emergencies.  I don’t have the room to dedicate to a wood stove.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What part of MI are you in?
View Quote
Macomb county
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This would only be used during emergencies.  I don’t have the room to dedicate to a wood stove.
View Quote
Every year houses burn down from wood stoves. emergency or not, you need to have the thing installed correctly. An emergency situation is entirely the wrong time to have your house burning down around your head, creating your own personal emergency.

You really think that your house is exempt from burning down because your stove is a rarely used impermanent installation?
Check with your fire department guys, if you think I am kidding.

Every year we go to chimney fires because the homeowner didn't take care of what they had, or had installed it incorrectly.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#8]
With winter, Keep it safe!  
Those 55 gal. barrel stoves are for a garage NOT a living space.

Bill
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
If you currently don't have a wood stove, I wouldn't plan on wood for heat during an SHTF event.  For short term, look to propane and/or kerosene.

If you want to use wood, then I would go buy a quality wood stove and have it installed.  Each state has it's own reg's for chimney height in correlation to the proximity to the roof.  Ours did not have to go higher than the peak of the roof b/c it was quite a ways away from the peak.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep. Plus you are shit outta luck if you don't and your insurance company finds out
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Macomb county is pretty populated.    I believe that it would be difficult to keep an adequate supply of wood from walking away during a crisis.

I grew up quite a ways farther North from you and we heated with a wood stove for most of my childhood.   We loved it.    In the early days we would go out to the farm in the winter and cut down trees for wood for the following year.    Just in case you don’t know:   Freshly cut trees don’t burn well.   Burning freshly cut trees causes a huge amount of smoke, which builds up in your stove pipe/chimney as creosol.   Creosol is flammable and if it catches fire can cause serious issues.   So we were always a year ahead with our wood supply.    And that meant that we were often moving piles around.    Anyway, a supply of wood to heat our house was probably about 24 cord if I recall correctly.   It was a long time ago so I may not remember.   Our wood stove required power to fully heat the house.   The way that it worked was there was a duct that circulated around the stove and was piped into the furnace through the cold air return.   So we would use blower on the furnace to put hot air into the furnace and the furnace blower to circulate the heat throughout the house.    We also pulled the stove pipes and cleaned them twice a year.   We also cleaned the chimney once a year.   We still had a chimney fire once.    The local fire department kept tabs on it for several hours to ensure that it didn’t break through into the rest of the house.

So having said all of that, if I was in a total SHTF situation and I was afraid of freezing to death without other options then I would want a SMALL wood stove over a large one.    Something the size of a 20mm ammo can.    I would pick a room, put a couple of sheets of drywall on the floor, put the stove on the drywall, and pipe it out the window.   Here I would take several layers of drywall, fill the void where the open window is with drywall, and put the pipe through the drywall.  I would try very hard to have pipe reach above the peek of peak of the roof.    I would want a cap/roof over the pipe to keep rain out.   That would allow me to heat one room and heat it pretty well assuming that I had an adequate supply dry of wood.

We have a number of people in this area that struggle to keep their houses heated in the winter time.   A common approach is to use a portable propane tank with small buddy style heater.    They will close off one room and use the small heater to keep the room warm.    Everyone will stay in that room as much as possible.   I don’t know how long a tank lasts but I can find out.   I think this approach, plummed into a 500 gallon propane tank would be better/safer than a wood stove.   I think that I would still assign a fire watch if it was SHTF.

I have done quite a bit of cold weather camping.   It isn’t uncommon for the temps to go below zero at night.   A good sleeping bag and good cold weather gear would get you through a lot and it would be safer than a improvised wood stove installation.   I have awoken from some of the best night’s sleep that I have ever had with a layer of ice on the outside of my bivy sack of my sleeping bag.   Indoors and with an extra blanket or two you could go a whole lot colder.

As for the Corona virus causing long term issues this summer: I have my doubts.   People can be amazingly resilient.

2hut8
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I built one for a little yurt, but no way in hell I'd put it in a house.  Just buy a purpose built woodstove for the little they cost.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#14]
As mentioned, do NOT do the barrel stove.  If you have room for a barrel stove, you have room for a proper stove.

Important question......what is your current heat source right now?
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Every year houses burn down from wood stoves. emergency or not, you need to have the thing installed correctly. An emergency situation is entirely the wrong time to have your house burning down around your head, creating your own personal emergency.

You really think that your house is exempt from burning down because your stove is a rarely used impermanent installation?

Every year we go to chimney fires because the homeowner didn't take care of what they had, or had installed it incorrectly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. You missed the point where I was asking about how to “safely” do this.  You are coming in here telling me that if I do it wrong I will burn my house down. No shit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As mentioned, do NOT do the barrel stove.  If you have room for a barrel stove, you have room for a proper stove.

Important question......what is your current heat source right now?
View Quote
Gas furnace.
I have a buddy heater for a deer blind. I have a few tanks for that and the adapter hose that takes the bigger tanks (25lb)

We have enough dead wood nearby that having it dried out enough isn’t a concern. We have woods nearby that got jacked up in a recent flood and then got knocked down in a windstorm.

I guess I should rephrase the question.  
You have a house with no way to heat itself. You have 1 month and $1000.  Go.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 11:41:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Have you considered finding and installing an outside wood boiler? At least you wouldn't be as likely to burn the house down if the installation is not up to snuff
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 3:01:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Gas furnace.
I have a buddy heater for a deer blind. I have a few tanks for that and the adapter hose that takes the bigger tanks (25lb)

We have enough dead wood nearby that having it dried out enough isn’t a concern. We have woods nearby that got jacked up in a recent flood and then got knocked down in a windstorm.

View Quote
Gas furnace.  Perfect.  I'm not a fan of vent free heaters for most uses but for backup use, they are perfect.

Gas line and a radiant vent free heater and you're set.

Additionally, you could buy an inverter generator and set it up to run on natural gas.  A 3000 watt or so generator will should run your furnace.

A proper wood stove chimney would possibly be $1000 itself or even more depending on how high it has to be.

A tower kerosene heater or two and a 10 gallons of kerosene would set you back way less than $1000.  Since you have NG, I'd go with NG backup over kerosene though.

Link Posted: 2/17/2020 5:11:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I've heated exclusively with wood for the last 20 years, and +1 to all those saying the barrel stove is a bad idea.  Either find a way to permanently install a real wood stove (which isn't a bad idea, even outside the 'survival' perspective), or look for other alternatives.  Kerosene or propane, most likely.  Mr. Heater "Big Buddy" heaters are great; we've got one we use for supplemental heating when it's not cold enough to run the wood furnace but too cold for nothing, and also to heat our greenhouse on chilly nights in early spring/late fall.

Another downside to wood, without more preparation time, is that unless you already have a bunch cut or access to pre-cured firewood you're going to be limited to burning green wood.  That gunks up the flue (fire hazard), produces considerably less heat than dried firewood, and is just a general pain in the ass to try to heat with all around.

In a legit, temporary lockdown situation, I'd just think about shutting down the house to all but a couple of rooms and heating those with propane or kero.  Make sure you know how to drain the water pipes.  Then figure out how to incorporate a real woodstove/furnace and wood supply for the next catastrophe.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 5:58:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Two or three kerosene heaters (whatever will cover the sf of the house) and the rest in 55 gallon drums of kero.
Or propane heaters. You have nat gas for your furnace? Maybe some fittings and orifices to convert a couple propane heaters to run on nat gas.

Do you have a genny? I’d prioritize powering my gas furnace via genny or battery/inverter first. And then you have the added benefit of lights.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Ok.  Kerosene is on the table as an option. Do they make any that you could cook on?  I would not mind having the capability to heat a can of food on it.

I could probably get a heater or two. A small shed for fuel storage (away from the house) and a couple of drums of kero.

How does that stuff store?  Is their a product like stabil that you add to it?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:45:59 PM EDT
[#25]
What is your primary heat source now?

Store double that.

Wood stoves are on sale right now, check FB marketplace for used ones also.

I saw a small one this morning for $400, came with the stove, a bunch of single wall pipe, a through the wall kit and some double wall pipe. All you need is a few odds and ends and some kind of hearth area and it's ready to be installed and inspected (most localities require a permit and inspection of wood stoves)
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Absolute dire need of heat, I move my coal stove/furnace upstairs, seal the feed chute with a piece of scrap steel, put a grate inside it and use it to burn wood, remove enough stove pipe to vent it out of a window with a piece of sheet metal with a hole in it to hold it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#27]
How does kero handle the cold?  The fuel would be stored outside in -0 temps.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 4:07:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How does kero handle the cold?  The fuel would be stored outside in -0 temps.
View Quote
No problems.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Ok.  So I’m pretty sold on buying a kero heater.
Here’s the plan
Buy a kerosene heater and extra wicks.
Buy 15 gallons in small bottles.
Buy a used fuel tank and clear it out.
Fill that with kero from the gas station (much cheaper than the bottle stuff.
Buy a second kero heater.
Just gotta sell the wife on a fuel tank in the shed...
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:39:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

55 gallon barrels are actually perfect, cheap, and available.
View Quote
That’s what I was thinking. I found one that was used to hold veg oil. I was thinking that it would work fine.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 11:20:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#34]
NATO cans work great for keeping kerosene and keeping it portable.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 1:58:25 AM EDT
[#35]
As a fellow Michiganiac with a little experience with both I'll add my input.

Last winter we got hit hard.  My power went out for a few days.  My parents ended up bringing up a kero heater which didn't get much use because I was able to rig the Genny to the furnace.  I was going to pick up a kero heater on my way home from work when the storm hit but everyone was sold out.  Dad ended up bringing kero fuel from your neck of the state a few days later because the stations were out.  Keep in mind things could get dicey with fuel availability in the winter.

We've used a kero heater for years at our cabin up north to supplement a propane furnace.  Some takeaways...

Kero heaters smell like shit at startup and shutdown.  So much so that you either do it outside or put up with the headache you get from the smell.  It can be that bad.  My wife complains every time.

A typical kero heater heats ok but don't plan on heating your entire house with it unless it's cabin sized.

I put a wood burner in this fall and love it.  Some takeaways from this experience...

If you decide this is the way you want to go start chopping wood yesterday.  Otherwise order a few cords and get a good place to get it stacked and out of the elements.  Ash has a low moisture content and doesn't take long to season.  It's also dead and falling all over MI, smells good, and burns wonderfully.

I got my stove (Englander NC13) on clearance at home Depot in the spring.  They don't want the inventory taking up space and a wood stove takes up a lot of space.  It was supposedly %50 off.  I went with duravent duraplus triple wall chimney and a duravent through wall kit.  Also an elbow set to run around the eave.

Altogether stove was like $400.  Chimney was ~$1000, through wall kit $300.  Interior pipe (expensive double wall) $300.  So I'm looking at just over 2 grand for a stove that heats 1800 sq ft.  Permit to install was like $50 and my insurance premium increased $10 a month.  I installed it in a weekend with some help but I'm pretty handy and I researched code compliance for weeks beforehand.

If we're getting more technical, chainsaws were $600, woodshed $300, multiple axes and splitting mails $100, chaps $100.  Expensive but something that I enjoy doing.

if I was on propane this would have been a no brainier but I'm on natural gas.  Was this cost effective?  Probably not but my wife makes good money .  In my case I wanted a 90* basement on a cold snowy day and a backup fuel source in case of another emergency.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#36]
I don't like Kero heaters at all for indoor use.

Even when they are running at their cleanest, you can always tell there is one going when you walk into the house.

I dislike them for the same reason I dislike unvented propane though, it can't be good for you over time to have the results of combustion in your home.

I want my heat sources to have an external air supply, and to vent exhaust gases outside, leaving only heat in the house.

I love my coal stove, it's similar to wood heat without a lot of the hassle, I keep it in the basement and fill it once a day, it blows hot air through the vents the whole time it's running.

I'm planning a small wood stove upstairs for this summer, as a backup for really cold days and when the power goes out (I do have a small generator and gas for running the coal stove during short term outages though). They are very safe when properly installed, most homes here have one, mine did until I took the old one out, and we used it full time.

I use the kero heater in the garage (it's far from well insulated or air tight out there) to knock the chill off.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I really hate to quote myself, but I've been there, done that, got the T shirt. I've been though this.

Is kero infinitely sustainable? No. But your chimney ALONE will blow your $1k budget, assuming you have a simple install. Then the cost of the stove. If you buy a used stove, you are likely getting a burnt-out POS. If you buy a new stove, they are picky on having well seasoned, premium wood. You can thank the EPA for that. A quality new stove will be twice your budget.

If you insurance company finds out you have a wood stove, they will either jack your rates or cancel you.

If you have a house fire and didn't have the stove disclosed, they will deny your claim, regardless of if the stove was in use or not.

Also, forget about keeping your house a nice 68, or 60, or 50, or even above freezing most of the time. You use clothes for that. In a long term outage like you are prepping for, you use as little fuel as needed, whatever your fuel source. You need to learn to party like its 1799. Community bed, small kids in the middle, WARM ASS BLANKET. You put clothes on during the day.

I'll also clue you in on that your lovely smoke from your lovely warm house will draw all kinds of attention. I hope you are into that communism thing that is going around, because your heat will be "redistributed", regardless of any objections you may have.

Lets not even get into the noise you will be making cutting/processing all that wood, and then you will have lovely stacks of wood sitting outside to cure (if you bring it in the house to cure, you will give you and your family pneumonia due to dampness, old houses were leaky for a reason), ripe for the taking. You going to kill people over stealing a handful of sticks? Even if you do, it won't go well. That's a nice house with a nice warm fire that you won't share. Be a damn shame if something happened to it.... Oh well, you won't need this pile of precious resources anymore, so I'll just help myself.....

In a modern running world, propane/NG is better than kero. Its cheaper, faster, cleaner, better all around. But it takes an industry to keep it going. Kero is an oil. You carry it in a bucket. It is burned on a simple wick. It keeps forever in a barrel. It isn't rocket science, and its insanely reliable. Compared to wood, its insanely clean and efficient and the energy density compared to wood (or even LP or NG for that matter) is not even in the same ballpark. You can literally keep years worth of your kero in your house (not the greatest idea, but it would dramatically prevent theft. Old houses often had their fuel oil in the basement by the furnace), which isn't really possible/practical with wood. You have no visible smoke, and if you only keep a central room with no windows warm enough to not die, unless someone is running thermal, they are none the wiser.

Modern houses are built to use modern utilities. Old houses were built the way there were for a reason. If you take a new house and try to use old tech in it, you have to take certain things into consideration, big one being moisture buildup, another is ventilation (both related, actually).

So stop freaking out, start doing your homework. Either install a proper wood stove properly (and increase your budget to about $4k+, plus additional insurance riders) or get yourself a couple wick type kero heaters, spare wicks/globes and some 55 gallon barrels full of fuel. If any given widespread SHTF lasts longer than a year or two, all bets are off anyway. But again, if you ration fuel like you should, 4 barrels of kero can last you a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Get 2 kerosene heaters. Find kerosene for sale at a pump. Check your Co-op stations for this. Get clear if you can.

Get some extra wicks, and fill 2+ steel 55 gallon barrels with kero.

A half ass wood stove will kill you and your family. The fuel attracts mice and snakes, rots without a shed, and the smoke gives you away.

The kero setup will literally outlive you and is insanely reliable with no visible emissions. I have a pre-WW2 Perfection kerosene heater that works fine, and several Kero-Sun models from the 70's. They all work fine.

At $4/gal for kero, each barrel will run you about $225. Max out your budget here.

Kero wick heaters are stupid simple, stupid reliable, and store insanely well. Propane is great, but requires fittings/regulators/springs/specialty everything to keep them going. They work well, right until they don't.
I really hate to quote myself, but I've been there, done that, got the T shirt. I've been though this.

Is kero infinitely sustainable? No. But your chimney ALONE will blow your $1k budget, assuming you have a simple install. Then the cost of the stove. If you buy a used stove, you are likely getting a burnt-out POS. If you buy a new stove, they are picky on having well seasoned, premium wood. You can thank the EPA for that. A quality new stove will be twice your budget.

If you insurance company finds out you have a wood stove, they will either jack your rates or cancel you.

If you have a house fire and didn't have the stove disclosed, they will deny your claim, regardless of if the stove was in use or not.

Also, forget about keeping your house a nice 68, or 60, or 50, or even above freezing most of the time. You use clothes for that. In a long term outage like you are prepping for, you use as little fuel as needed, whatever your fuel source. You need to learn to party like its 1799. Community bed, small kids in the middle, WARM ASS BLANKET. You put clothes on during the day.

I'll also clue you in on that your lovely smoke from your lovely warm house will draw all kinds of attention. I hope you are into that communism thing that is going around, because your heat will be "redistributed", regardless of any objections you may have.

Lets not even get into the noise you will be making cutting/processing all that wood, and then you will have lovely stacks of wood sitting outside to cure (if you bring it in the house to cure, you will give you and your family pneumonia due to dampness, old houses were leaky for a reason), ripe for the taking. You going to kill people over stealing a handful of sticks? Even if you do, it won't go well. That's a nice house with a nice warm fire that you won't share. Be a damn shame if something happened to it.... Oh well, you won't need this pile of precious resources anymore, so I'll just help myself.....

In a modern running world, propane/NG is better than kero. Its cheaper, faster, cleaner, better all around. But it takes an industry to keep it going. Kero is an oil. You carry it in a bucket. It is burned on a simple wick. It keeps forever in a barrel. It isn't rocket science, and its insanely reliable. Compared to wood, its insanely clean and efficient and the energy density compared to wood (or even LP or NG for that matter) is not even in the same ballpark. You can literally keep years worth of your kero in your house (not the greatest idea, but it would dramatically prevent theft. Old houses often had their fuel oil in the basement by the furnace), which isn't really possible/practical with wood. You have no visible smoke, and if you only keep a central room with no windows warm enough to not die, unless someone is running thermal, they are none the wiser.

Modern houses are built to use modern utilities. Old houses were built the way there were for a reason. If you take a new house and try to use old tech in it, you have to take certain things into consideration, big one being moisture buildup, another is ventilation (both related, actually).

So stop freaking out, start doing your homework. Either install a proper wood stove properly (and increase your budget to about $4k+, plus additional insurance riders) or get yourself a couple wick type kero heaters, spare wicks/globes and some 55 gallon barrels full of fuel. If any given widespread SHTF lasts longer than a year or two, all bets are off anyway. But again, if you ration fuel like you should, 4 barrels of kero can last you a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
Great post!

Very well thought out, most people don't take these things into consideration.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Bought a kero heater at Lowe’s. They had a clearance mode. $105.  Also got 3 spare wicks.
Now I need to find a source for K1 cheap.  Is the stuff at the gas stations K1?  Other option is TSC has it reasonable. Wanna say 10 gallons for $40
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Bought a kero heater at Lowe’s. They had a clearance mode. $105.  Also got 3 spare wicks.
Now I need to find a source for K1 cheap.  Is the stuff at the gas stations K1?  Other option is TSC has it reasonable. Wanna say 10 gallons for $40
View Quote
I can buy it at the pump for $3.99 per gallon in my area last I checked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top