Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2019 9:10:39 AM EDT
What happened to the Pigman!  He has not had a new show on in months! All reruns and nothing new . Nothing heard from him..... Did he retire? He seemed to come back from his accident but his last new show was a sad one about his son going to college and him missing out on a lot of the kids growing up ......anyone ?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I got rid of Directtv a few years ago and lost track of him. I kinda lost respect for him when he got all preachy and condemned trapping hogs. But he wasn’t all preaching when he was buying hogs years ago. I liked Dap and kinda miss him. The best part was when Kieth rolled little round man up! It would have been better if pigman had squealed!
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
You saying he bought trapped hogs???
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got rid of Directtv a few years ago and lost track of him. I kinda lost respect for him when he got all preachy and condemned trapping hogs. But he wasn’t all preaching when he was buying hogs years ago. I liked Dap and kinda miss him. The best part was when Kieth rolled little round man up! It would have been better if pigman had squealed!
View Quote
If folks really knew the truth about all their “badass outdoor heroes “.......

Do a google search on Troy Landry, and hogzilla that he killed in Leon county. Saved the locals according to the history channel.  Pig was shot in a 40 acre trap .  I can tell you EXACTLY where the pig came from,and can assure you the children of this county were never in any danger , even after the pig was dropped off on the property.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You saying he bought trapped hogs???
View Quote
You have to restock any good fishing pond that gets hammered. Sames true with hunting operations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top