Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Found NAR saline lock kits for sale to us plebs.  Comes with two 18ga iv catheters

https://www.thebunkertactical.com/nar-saline-lock-kit.html
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Just placed an order with Walmart RX and it was delivered in less than four days.  Prices are decent.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@JBFJ40

Different family of antibiotics. Reasonable range for treating different bacteria infections.

Cipmox 250mg Amoxicillin (also read as Amoxycillin) [2packs of 90] & Cipmox 500mg Amoxicillin (also read as Amoxycillin) [2packs of 90]: General use/mid range antibiotic, with broad things it covers with low adverse affects. Bacterial infections; strep throat, pneumonia, skin infections, urinary tract infections.  Both quantity maxed what you can order, cheap.

Azithral 250mg Azithromycin [1pack of 30]: Another general use antibiotic. Z-pack, most people have already been exposed to it. Good for penicillin allergic people. Ordered one pack due to price and not wanting to order to much on my first order.

Dox T SL Doxycycline Hydrochloride [2packs of 100]; Antibiotic. Malaria, STD, bacteria infections. raspatory, intestine infections, can take if allergic to penicillin. Maxed allowed of 2 packs.

Flagyl 400mg Metronidazole [2packs of 90]: Antibiotic. Intestine infections, giardia. Maxed allowed of 2 packs.

Much of my starter setup came from watching a few videos and reading the different uses.  What I am working on for storage is printing a page of the uses, side effects, etc. for each and then vacuum sealing them in bags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcIWM-6oY2c

Will be ordering again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you explain what you ordered and the why behind your decision making?  

@JBFJ40

Different family of antibiotics. Reasonable range for treating different bacteria infections.

Cipmox 250mg Amoxicillin (also read as Amoxycillin) [2packs of 90] & Cipmox 500mg Amoxicillin (also read as Amoxycillin) [2packs of 90]: General use/mid range antibiotic, with broad things it covers with low adverse affects. Bacterial infections; strep throat, pneumonia, skin infections, urinary tract infections.  Both quantity maxed what you can order, cheap.

Azithral 250mg Azithromycin [1pack of 30]: Another general use antibiotic. Z-pack, most people have already been exposed to it. Good for penicillin allergic people. Ordered one pack due to price and not wanting to order to much on my first order.

Dox T SL Doxycycline Hydrochloride [2packs of 100]; Antibiotic. Malaria, STD, bacteria infections. raspatory, intestine infections, can take if allergic to penicillin. Maxed allowed of 2 packs.

Flagyl 400mg Metronidazole [2packs of 90]: Antibiotic. Intestine infections, giardia. Maxed allowed of 2 packs.

Much of my starter setup came from watching a few videos and reading the different uses.  What I am working on for storage is printing a page of the uses, side effects, etc. for each and then vacuum sealing them in bags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcIWM-6oY2c

Will be ordering again.

@Drumbic @JBFJ40

Pretty much same thing I get in Mexico.  Only I usually get Augmentin vs the Amoxicilin.  I also ad in Augmentin freeze dried suspension for kids.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I keep extra at the clinic.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top