Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2020 9:34:58 PM EDT
All of a sudden...boom...hogs all around my place again.

Stepped out the back door last night with my trusty 6.8 and Pulsar Trail XQ38, and immediately saw these.  On a good note: These three were the last remaining juveniles out of a sounder that gave me fits last winter...and now they are completely wiped out.

Will switch back to the Grendel and Thermion again soon.

https://youtu.be/y418XG1fRUc
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, I like the 6.8 a lot. But the Grendal guys will be along shortly to start the debate between 6.5 and 6.8, haha
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice, I like the 6.8 a lot. But the Grendal guys will be along shortly to start the debate between 6.5 and 6.8, haha
View Quote

I like both but I kill things when the opportunity presents itself. And I have yet to be able to tell the difference under 300 yards.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I actually have both the 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 as well.  I did a crappy video on it, but with using the Hornady SST in both there was virtually no difference between the two.

Fanboys will be fanboys, and nobody is going to change their mind.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top