Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2018 11:21:53 PM EDT
As an outdoor loving person, I have a passion to go out and have a good time. Though many of us may have some difficulties to see in the dim light or in the dark. Most dangerous is that you don't know the problems you have in the night time. I was amazed to know that there are many forms of it and we should really be serious about it. If we have any problem like this, we must see a doctor immediately. This article has described those things pretty clearly.
https://expertnightvision.com/night-vision-problems/
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy night vision, no longer an issue.

It worked for me!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#2]
A lot of people do things that are bad for their night vision such as staring at a camp fire or using white light excessively in camp. If I'm near a camp fire I normally put my sun glasses on so that when I look away I can pop them up and normally can see much better than if I didn't have them on.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#3]
One thing I learned long ago in the 80s while walking thru woods and swamps at night is to wear clear eye protection lens.  They will protect your eyes from branches.  However, if you have vision problems seeing with moonlight then suggest wearing and turning on a head lamp.

CD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top