Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2019 11:51:39 AM EDT
First off, I have very little experience with boats.

I've been considering getting a Zodiac for use on some rivers near my house, plenty of larger bodies of water available too. But right now with two little kids and not a lot of spare time thinking about popping over to the river when time allows and boat up and down a bit. The boat launch is a couple miles from my house.

I came across a 2001 Zodiac MK3 Grand Raid w/50 hp motor and trailer for sale, $5,500. Seems lightly used and in good condition. I was hoping someone would have some input on potential issues with age/glue for this model and if it the price is reasonable.

I think you can get a brand new Futura for that price but of course that's minus the motor and trailer. And from what I can tell the Grand Raid is built a lot stronger.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 12:20:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPC] [#1]
Zodiac Milpro Futura Commando - Air Drop and Underwater Cache - Special technics
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 12:22:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPC] [#2]
Nothing at all wrong with a Zodiac,,ours had 55s on them

Have a great friend in inflatable repair
Valves all in good working condition?
Holds air?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YYx5uFwrCfRk4Xeg7
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
That's pretty badass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top