Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2018 4:47:10 PM EDT
Other than Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace, are there other FSBO type websites for equipment out there?

Looking for an 40-60 HP diesel tractor.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Tractorhouse or watch the local farm auctions.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#2]
TractorByNet is the ARFCOM of Tractors.

While it's not a sales page specifically, it will have lots of connections and a classified ad section.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive got a 2640 JD that I plan to sell in spring if interested.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#4]
equipment trader online

I see the best deals at tractor dealers when they take in tractors  other then the brand they sell new.
Many times they just want them off their lots. If you have a dealer near you of any brand with a few branches just stop in and ask them to search their data base for what you want.

Scroll through this one,

PBE used equipment
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Where ya at?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Tractor house.

I'm currently hunting for a grain drill on there.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Be very very very careful what you buy, tractor wise, on any website or auction.  Many have taken home a tractor of their dreams only to find out its a lemon.   Check your local tractor dealers to see if they have anything where you might be able to speak to the owner, see if they have service records, etc.  Just be smart and use common sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top