Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2020 5:45:06 AM EDT
Just bought a 2020 Kubota BX23S. Already finding myself in need of a dedicated pallet fork attachment. I've found land pride forks locally for $700 OTD and Titan for $400 shipped. My 23S has the skid steer quick coupler.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Titan attachments

Palletforks.com

I own 3 or 4 sets. Let alone other attachments from them.

Should be around ~$450 delivered unless you find one of their big discount / sale codes.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Titan attachments

Palletforks.com

I own 3 or 4 sets. Let alone other attachments from them.

Should be around ~$450 delivered unless you find one of their big discount / sale codes.
View Quote

Thanks. I’m ordering a set now.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks. I’m ordering a set now.
View Quote

I know this is late, but I'm a Titan fan too.  You'll end up ordering other stuff from them too.  My favorite thing is the grapple I put on my 75 horse tractor.  I learned early on - one good way to stay safe:  Don't get off the tractor.  

R.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I also have Titan for my fork lifts.  

Very happy with them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:55:50 AM EDT
[#5]
So far impressed with Titan and they haven’t even arrived yet. Even during Covid bullshit they shipped the same day and the price was very fair. Also got a discount not sure what for, but it applied automatically.

Also bought a LockNlube setup and 1/2 Mid Torque Milwaukee M18 Impact.

If anyone ever considers buying a Kubota from Land and Coates in Hayes, VA run the hell away.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So far impressed with Titan and they haven’t even arrived yet. Even during Covid bullshit they shipped the same day and the price was very fair. Also got a discount not sure what for, but it applied automatically.

Also bought a LockNlube setup and 1/2 Mid Torque Milwaukee M18 Impact.

If anyone ever considers buying a Kubota from Land and Coates in Hayes, VA run the hell away.
View Quote

@SigsandCider

What set of pallet forks did you get? Did you order direct from Pallet Forks.com?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#7]
@ mic214

I ordered direct from pallet forks.com Titan 46" Pallet Fork Attachment Skid Steer Quick tach Mount 2600 lb Capacity. With the BX I can't lift that much anyways, just wanted a set for moving pallets of firewood around the cidery and projects around the house.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:30:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Ive got 4 skid steer attachments from pallet forks.com
Good stuff for the money.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@ mic214

I ordered direct from pallet forks.com Titan 46" Pallet Fork Attachment Skid Steer Quick tach Mount 2600 lb Capacity. With the BX I can't lift that much anyways, just wanted a set for moving pallets of firewood around the cidery and projects around the house.
View Quote

@SigsandCider

Are the forks adjustable or fixed? I am wanting a set of pallet forks with adjustable (For width) forks.

I like the looks of these:

FRLD Frame with Optional Spears and Pallet Forks
$349.97 - $649.99

Or these:

Titan 42" Pallet Fork Attachment Skid Steer Universal HD Pro Duty Tractor Loader
$638.97
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@SigsandCider

Are the forks adjustable or fixed? I am wanting a set of pallet forks with adjustable (For width) forks.

$349.97 - $649.99

Or these:

Titan 42" Pallet Fork Attachment Skid Steer Universal HD Pro Duty Tractor Loader
$638.97
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ mic214

@SigsandCider

$349.97 - $649.99

Or these:

$638.97

All the ones I’ve seen are adjustable.  

I have the John Deere 42in ones without the headache rack. Weighs less for my little 2305 that it’s primarily on.

However it fits my 2305, my 5425, and my sisters 1025r.  

The 5425 is the only machine that can get to the 3000lb limit of the forks.  But we have another set of forks and a skidloader quick coupler adapter for it at the farm. As everything there is Skidloader.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#11]
The ones I got are not adjustable widths. Didn't realize that until after I ordered. It will be fine for my needs though.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The ones I got are not adjustable widths. Didn't realize that until after I ordered. It will be fine for my needs though.
View Quote

@SigsandCider

That is a nice looking set of forks. I like the headache rack with the chain buckle. That is good for securing loads. I also like the fact that the forks are drilled for a trailer ball, that makes moving trailers pretty easy. I would love to see some pics of your set up once you get the forks delivered!
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Have you figured out how much a pallet of hard wood firewood weighs?   I believe you might be surprised.

I built a pallet up with a frame of surplus decking boards, iirc 42x42x40 tall.

It’s right up there near max.   My loader arms are rated for 1100 lbs and I used the older kubota quick attach that uses quick pins as opposed to the modern universal as it is lighter and and closer to the arms to retain as much lift capacity as I can.  I knew I was pushing the lift limits.  My everything attachments branded compact tractor forks are somewhat lighter for the same reason.  

I wouldn’t think your bx23 has the capacity for a 42” cube load of hardwood.  I could be wrong.  Even if your hydraulics did you would need a heck of a rear weight.

Holy crap.  I looked up my forks on EA website.  Their prices have about doubled!  

I had spec’d out their back blade a couple years ago,   No way I would spend that now.   Theirs is a great design with a double pivot.   Was about four hundred to 500.  Now over a thousand for the small one.  

I know steel went up but damn....double prices in two years?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Have you figured out how much a pallet of hard wood firewood weighs?   I believe you might be surprised.

It’s right up there near max.   My loader arms are rated for 1100 lbs and I used the older kubota quick attach that uses quick pins as opposed to the modern universal as it is lighter and and closer to the arms to retain as much lift capacity as I can.  I knew I was pushing the lift limits.  My everything attachments branded compact tractor forks are somewhat lighter for the same reason.  

I wouldn’t think your bx23 has the capacity for a 42” cube load of hardwood.  I could be wrong.  Even if your hydraulics did you would need a heck of a rear weight.

Holy crap.  I looked up my forks on EA website.  Their prices have about doubled!  

I had spec’d out their back blade a couple years ago,   No way I would spend that now.   Theirs is a great design with a double pivot.   Was about four hundred to 500.  Now over a thousand for the small one.  

View Quote

I don't even care, is it USA made?  You wouldn't believe what I paid for a bottle jack and jack stands just to get something made here, actually local to me even.  My 4 pin to SSQA adapter should be here next week, then I get to see if the pins come out, the adapter fits, and I can get the adapter plate welded to my old bucket in a way that works.  Not to mention I'm going t make it all look more expensive by putting Deere green paint on everything.  

Anyone got any recommendations on painting over powder coated stuff?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:11:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't even care, is it USA made?  You wouldn't believe what I paid for a bottle jack and jack stands just to get something made here, actually local to me even.  My 4 pin to SSQA adapter should be here next week, then I get to see if the pins come out, the adapter fits, and I can get the adapter plate welded to my old bucket in a way that works.  Not to mention I'm going t make it all look more expensive by putting Deere green paint on everything.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything attachments is US made of imported steel if I remember right.  They do nice work and I know steel went up but damned it was a shock to see pricing.   Their stuff is solid.  

ETA. I think the actual forks are imported too.  The frame they make.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I know my tractor can’t haul a full cord on a pallet. It’ll do enough to get me by.

Honestly needed a small tractor to do stuff around the house in tight space an L or M series wouldn’t. While the BX isn’t ideal for a lot of things, it’ll work well for projects in confined spaces.

ETA FedEx has lost one of my pallet fork forks.

No fault of Titan and what parts arrived are nice.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just bought a 2020 Kubota BX23S. Already finding myself in need of a dedicated pallet fork attachment. I've found land pride forks locally for $700 OTD and Titan for $400 shipped. My 23S has the skid steer quick coupler.
View Quote

Why in the world would you want pallet forks???  They are a complete waste of time and money.  You can't lift anything with them and they are all but completely useless.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

Here is the rack I got from Titan, I didn’t need a hitch or bale speer sleeves. 48” forks from EA arrived the other day.  I’ll get the frame painted and installed this weekend.  

Between the adapter, frame and forks I have a net gain of 100lbs over just the original bucket.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top